joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
What the f**k are you doing here? I'm not talking about old content. It was promised by "PIRATES" that they would make a sequel with blackmail and domination of Celia, which Patreon forbade doing.
No "PIRATES" have promised this... and stay polite!

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
What the f**k are you doing here? I'm not talking about old content. It was promised by "PIRATES" that they would make a sequel with blackmail and domination of Celia, which Patreon forbade doing.
Someone needs to take a chill pill and stop throwing insults around
Keep ranting like this and you'll do more than annoy people who use this thread.

I'll leave this here for you to peruse at your leisure

General Rules [Updated 2023-11-13]

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-11-13.5589/

manneychin

May 8, 2017
If you mean the non-promises made by Onyxdime in the quotes below, including the greatest hits "Pirates will undoubtedly release an uncensored version of Milfy City with ALL content restored" and "not just simply replacing "Sara" with "sister"", then the answer is they remained unfulfilled and their author doesn't feel like they should say anything more about it. It's basically your problem if you believed they were anything more than non-promises.

No, there aren't.

The style ICSTOR went with was a more open-ended version where you can repeatedly visit girls etc.

However, if I get asked to do harem/pregnancy endings then I will absolutely do a proper conclusion if I am given the chance.

ICSTOR hasn't said anything about the censorship, but I have been repeatedly explaining the likely outcome for months:

Pirates will undoubtedly release an uncensored version of Milfy City with ALL content restored.

There is nothing I can do to prevent this. Despite all the hard work I put in to censoring it. :)
I have no idea right now. I don't imagine that it currently does.

I don't think pirates would release a fan patch for the beta; they probably want to release it after the full game comes out in case something gets changed which breaks their patch.
I imagine pirates will have written two completely different versions; not just simply replacing "Sara" with "sister" etc.
AFAIK there are two efforts to fix Milfy City, both are linked in the first post.

The patch is supposedly focused just on adjusting whatever dialogues exist in v1.0e so that incest is properly reflected again in (con)text. This patch doesn't restore anything that was cut out between v0.7 and v1.0, especially not anything that had codepaths and/or visual (images) support (e.g. lez neighbors).

The CONTENT RESTORATION patch is better than the incest patch in that it tries to restore some/all of the aforementioned cut out stuff. The patch is still in dev and Powerbabe works on it in their free time but progress was done and a new milestone seems close (within 1-2 weeks, maybe).
Almost done with it. I just need a few more checks to make sure I didn’t miss anything.
I don't know if this patch will eventually completely obsolete the INCEST patch. It seems like it should, to avoid interference where the two overlap.
I don't know exactly what will be uncut and how much is still left to uncut. Hopefully the author tracks that and will provide the info when the patch releases.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
any help would be greatly appreciated please...I played game when it was 0.7...obviously I finished game to the end and in that version game finished with Caroline being pregnant...I finished every character in the newest update/final...there is no path forward...WTF do I do now? there are no quests and I just keep visiting everyone at night? thanks

akasha1991

Oct 29, 2016
any help would be greatly appreciated please...I played game when it was 0.7...obviously I finished game to the end and in that version game finished with Caroline being pregnant...I finished every character in the newest update/final...there is no path forward...WTF do I do now? there are no quests and I just keep visiting everyone at night? thanks
Yes, stuck at the same thing.

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
You, me, and many others too. There's no real sense of the game being finished at all, in its current state.

Like you say, all he does is go around at night "humping anyone that will let him do so" (as long as the MC wakes them up and asks permission first that is, even if that means gaining access by any means, illegal or not, by using house keys that have been "acquired", "found", or by "breaking and entering")

The MC really has no moral compass at all

Hmm... there's a thought. Wondering if Patreon have a stance on burglars, and is that allowed under their guidelines?

But Icstor claims it's complete.. Hence the title. "Milfy City. Final Edition"
And so the game continues with the advent of the forthcoming DLC's

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes