Jan 27, 2018
There's a new dlc Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion
No, there is a new post on patreon that hasn't been posted here yet but it's just a progress update
the gist is that they are working on it, there will be multiple paths depending on your previous choices and they are still working on sara so less than 33% done, no release date

Reactions: hdgamer and vmaks

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I am. I've started to work on Linda's path. I can't give any estimates, since I'm doing it in my free time. It will probably take as much time as it took to work on Sara.
Sure. As far as you know right now, is there's anything beside "Linda and her sister ... and a few other minor thing" that requires uncutting/restoring?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
A few other characters. Especially Judy and anything related to Bob.
Damn. Looks unlikely you'll finish everything before Christmas but regardless, I hope you'll keep at it.
It's great to know someone is working to make this game worth playing but I'm pissed it's someone who's not getting repaid for the effort. I wouldn't give ICSTOR a dime for the policed fantasy he delivered.

Devilias

Nov 23, 2023
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Uncensor Patch: -
* - CONTENT RESTORATION*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2 - Full Save - Italian TL* - German TL* - Gallery Unlock* - Multi+Cheat Mod*
wcdudley1980 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358 View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
what is the difference from the previous version 1.0d?

Hellofrank1

Apr 27, 2023
What Mod are you referring to and what exactly is your issue when trying to add it to the game.
Generally when adding a mod you just follow the instructions that are usually with said mod -normally it's a note on how to use it- download and unzip it (if needed) and then add the file to the relevant location
Im trying to use the multi cheat mod and it has instructions, I just don't really know how to do them.I don't really know how to do like anything on here, but of course trying to learn. I don't know how to unzip, I'm gonna try to figure it out. Thanks for all the help fr, very much appreciated

Sekiryuutei17

Aug 22, 2020
Hi, I've a question, last night I was reading about the dev team just ended the game, and idk where I saw something about the renders of the girls, is there something like that? Because I really want to try doing some lewds using Sara, I really appreciate your help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I've a question, last night I was reading about the dev team just ended the game, and idk where I saw something about the renders of the girls, is there something like that? Because I really want to try doing some lewds using Sara, I really appreciate your help
I'm not entirely sure what you are after but here is the art thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-fan-art-assets-thread.12267/
in case you wish to recreate her in DaZ.

Or if you just wanted to rip the renders from the game, you need UnRen for that.

Reactions: Sekiryuutei17

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to have vaginal sex with Caroline after her story is completed? Doesn't seem like it to me. Her scenes were the best imo.

Sekiryuutei17

Aug 22, 2020

Trapan00

Dec 14, 2021
Hi guys, a question, I'm almost at the beginning of the game and I'm in class talking to MACY, I'm telling him about the kiss on the lips I received from my mother, the strange thing is that despite having inserted the incest patch he always refers to her mother LINDA as "her landlady" and not as her mother. This in the Italian version, in the English version the expression landlady disappears and uses the term "my mom" it happened to you too. Is there anything I can do to correct the problem? Thank you all

Ciao ragazzi, una domanda, mi trovo quasi all'inizio del gioco e sono in classe che parlo con MACY gli racconto del bacio sulle labbra ricevuto da mia madre, la cosa strana è che nonostante abbia inserito la patch incest lui si riferisce sempre a sua madre LINDA come "la sua padrona di casa" e non come sua madre. Questo nella versione italiana, in quella inglese sparisce l'espressione padrona di casa e usa il termine "my mom" è successo anche a voi. C'è qualche cosa che possa fare per correggere il problema? Grazie a tutti

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes