manneychin

May 8, 2017
There is already a patch: content restoration mod.
NOT the same thing as that pirate patch which would've allowed people who consider incest & the other kinks essential, to play MC v1.0e weeks ago, just after it was released on Steam.

Powerbabe's mod is not yet complete (thankfully, it is moving along nicely for a one-person-in-their-free-time effort). It will allow the same aforementioned people to play MC v1.0e sometime next year most likely and it will not include any juicy incest content that could've been best imagined, written & depicted by OGs.

NOT the same thing AT ALL.

cpeople377@

Jul 11, 2022
Confirmed working for 1.0d still.

Gallery unlocker to force-unlock everything in the scene replay gallery, the secret card gallery, or both.

• unlocker.rpyc unlocks both the replay gallery on the computer and the secret card gallery.
  • secret_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the secret card gallery but not the replay gallery.
  • replay_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the scene replay gallery but not the secret card gallery.

Should work on all versions of the game, on existing saves, and on new playthroughs.

!! DOWNLOAD ONLY ONE OF THE FILES !!

You will get an error and the game won't run if you try to use more than one of the unlockers together.

If you want both galleries unlocked, you need to download unlocker.rpyc.

The unlock is permanent. Loading a save or starting a new game with the unlocker installed, saving that game, then removing the unlocker will not re-lock the gallery images for that save, but will prevent new games and older saves from having their galleries unlocked.

Install Instructions:

1. Download one of the files below.
  2. Move it into the game/ folder alongside the .rpa files.
  3. Run game and enjoy.
Does this still work for 1.0e ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOT the same thing as that pirate patch which would've allowed people who consider incest & the other kinks essential, to play MC v1.0e weeks ago, just after it was released on Steam.

Powerbabe's mod is not yet complete (thankfully, it is moving along nicely for a one-person-in-their-free-time effort). It will allow the same aforementioned people to play MC v1.0e sometime next year most likely and it will not include any juicy incest content that could've been best imagined, written & depicted by OGs.

NOT the same thing AT ALL.
There is already an incest patch that was here before the Steam release, and on top of that, the restoration mod has included incest as well...

Do you not consider a restoration mod a "pirate patch"?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yes. And I'm not alone.
The post you quoted was from back in August and that guy hasn't posted in this thread in 3 weeks when he was talking up the DLC they're working on.
Judging by all the broken promises before I wouldn't put too much stock in that. There may or may not be an uncensored version at some point in the future, possibly as part of their DLC, but it's clearly not a priority for them.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
The pregnancy content should have been in last update, this is just another way for him to continue to milk more free money

Reactions: balboa2151

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
The pregnancy content should have been in last update, this is just another way for him to continue to milk more free money
Back in 2017-18(?) The pregnancy route was in the original game, at the end of the Caroline Arc, with it set to be in an update. Got removed along with a few other things, all done in the "re-write".

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
so I assume this doesn't restore the pregnancy of Caroline that the developer removed? thanks

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
so I assume this doesn't restore the pregnancy of Caroline that the developer removed? thanks
Pregnancy content does not exist in the current version to be restored. For that, you will need to wait for the DLC.

What am I doing Wrong? How am I always getting caught by Celia on her computer?
Because you are playing a censored version of the game, you can't avoid it. Install the content restoration mod.

Reactions: balboa2151

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a tutorial for this game, and I'm not talking about those scribbles that are added as a tutorial for version v0.6b because it can't be called a tutorial?

Loucs

May 24, 2018
Sorry guys, can someone tell me how to activate auto-forward?
Holding down ctrl or Tab doesn't work :/

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes