Mar 29, 2023
how do i confirm that i have successfully connected the restoration mod with the game what i mean is i am using it with Android port and the game can still run but i just started this game so i don't know the difference in contents
so i was asking what are the difference at the start with or without restoration mod and is the story better with restoration mod or bad?

Dec 27, 2017
I saw this game is no longer abandoned, but completed. There are comments talking about removed content. May someone please clarify what is the difference in content between this new version and the version that was abandoned?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
how do i confirm that i have successfully connected the restoration mod with the game what i mean is i am using it with Android port and the game can still run but i just started this game so i don't know the difference in contents
so i was asking what are the difference at the start with or without restoration mod and is the story better with restoration mod or bad?
Click on the window in MC's room. If a text pops up, congratulations, you've installed the mod correctly. As for the difference, I suggest reading the log.

TheMastaRusta

May 27, 2018
Hold up...is this game actually completed?! I was just going through old watch list titles getting rid of games I won't be playing saw this completed?! When did the updates start coming in because last time I was here it was assumed this was fully abandoned? Is every storyline wrapped up because I don't know where I was last as at since the changelog doesn't go into specifics just "550+ new animations"

Mar 29, 2023
Click on the window in MC's room. If a text pops up, congratulations, you've installed the mod correctly. As for the difference, I suggest reading the log.
thank you friend btw why did the developer even removed these scenes or things, if people want it so much that they even made restoration mod for it then it must be something interesting

wait a freak second u are the developer of the restoration mod well if u don't mind i wanna ask some might be dumb question
so i was mixing and freaking with all mods but dang there were 2 incest mods but problem was there is one file common in ur and both those incest mod the patch.rpy where urs and one other patch.rpy doesn't had any data 0kb so i used the oldest incest mod patch.rpy file which has 1kb data , so will this freak something out or its fine
i was going to use stone age method of trying good and error but well u graced me already so might as well try my luck

Last edited:

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
thank you friend btw why did the developer even removed these scenes or things, if people want it so much that they even made restoration mod for it then it must be something interesting

wait a freak second u are the developer of the restoration mod well if u don't mind i wanna ask some might be dumb question
so i was mixing and freaking with all mods but dang there were 2 incest mods but problem was there is one file common in ur and both those incest mod the patch.rpy where urs and one other patch.rpy doesn't had any data 0kb so i used the oldest incest mod patch.rpy file which has 1kb data , so will this freak something out or its fine
i was going to use stone age method of trying good and error but well u graced me already so might as well try my luck
The mere existence of the empty file named 'patch.rpy' in the 'game' folder is enough to activate it. The old one contains some variables that the game doesn't use, so if you already have it, you can keep it as it is, but an empty file is preferable, just in case.

Mar 29, 2023
Powerbabe so if u were talking about after judy interview on first free walk i clicked on window and it only says "its just a window ..... with a nice view to my neighbours but they are too far away to see anything with just my eyes"
sooo am i good to go or am i bad to drown?

Apr 29, 2018
In "Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog" there is:
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

What is the difference between that restored version and the regularal one (in MilfyCity-1.0d)?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Powerbabe so if u were talking about after judy interview on first free walk i clicked on window and it only says "its just a window ..... with a nice view to my neighbours but they are too far away to see anything with just my eyes"
sooo am i good to go or am i bad to drown?
You are. The window in the default (unmodded) state of the game is not clickable.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, the fourth DLC is secret and there are two options, the first preview of the next game of Project X or the appearance of the hero of the previous parts

Labryn

Dec 14, 2017
Anyone know how to continue with Sidra? I don't fins isla at the school and can't see with binoculars at the window, walkthrough says main story is done for this character, but did nothin with her

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
hmmm interesante welp it means its good with koga's port but something going wrong with brandy's port even though i think it copied from koga's port well i might be doing something wrong too

soo might be last question i think, welp now that its confirmed that i can use ur mod should i even start the game what i mean is u have already updated it once just after i downloaded it soo was just asking what's ur opinion should i just wait for sometime?

oh and is the any other ports other than koga and brandy?
Using mods upon mods isn't going to cause the game to have issues later on:rolleyes:

doezi

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to change the names of the characters completly? The way that it's described in the info box only changes the name when they are talking. So the name over the text the person is saying. But it does not change the name that the mc or others calling the person? Please can someone help me?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes