doezi

Nov 2, 2017
Bug! After finding sara sleepy the moment Sara gets groundes does not get triggered. Afternoon she just sits and her computer playing computer games. Can someone please help me?

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I wonder why Judy doesn't explain to MC/son why he always want to cum deep inside Linda's unprotected womb. it should push MC urges to breed Linda to the next level. I am sure that it would bring new interesting developments/plots to the story. May a new DLC help with that

Screenshot 2023-11-30 221030.png

When she thinks about be impregnated by MC, why doesn't she have the same thought when MC cum inside Linda? MC cumming inside Linda is even hotter

Screenshot 2023-11-30 223422.png

Last edited:

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
He's been doing same shit, different day for a long time now.
Visuals and UI have gotten better over time and the MC isn't as creepy as in his old titles, but he's essentially been recreating the same game over and over since the beginning.
(y) (Sounds like a case of "If at first you don't succeed...")

Yeah I know, I've saw those early versions years ago too, and gave the original a run through too.
He dumped theose games too. Maybe he'll do the same with this and Milfy Mafia...
if it ever does come out will it be a different version of this game?

Don't hold your breath on that though.

The MC will still be sneaking around.. gaining access to the women by any means, fair or foul, just so he can to do the dirty on all of them.

I agree too that the MC was a scumbag then and he's toned him down a lot. Still looks like a creepy little shit though. If he made him look a little better it would've helped a little, maybe?
But then again a lot of games were like that, graphics and game controls etc. New software improved that side of things.
He then improved the game and when it originally came out it was the top game on here too back then (not any more though)
Then the excuses came out.. and more too.
Hence my comment.

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
I wonder why Judy doesn't explain to MC/son why he always want to cum deep inside Linda's unprotected womb. it should push MC urges to breed Linda to the next level. I am sure that it would bring new interesting developments/plots to the story. May a new DLC help with that

View attachment 3130254

When she thinks about be impregnated by MC, why doesn't she have the same thought when MC cum inside Linda? MC cumming inside Linda is even hotter

View attachment 3130297
That's one of the DLC's promised... A pregnancy route.

Reactions: elandoor and vmaks
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes