M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
After playing the new patreon approved version I just started it again with the restored content patch. Playing through the Sidra and Isla story again (the neighbors) made me really bummed out this story never got finished. I saw some speculation that the DLC 3 would be the version where the cut stories and content would return. I would be so excited if that were the case. Finally getting to see if Isla and MC blackmail Sidra or just get their revenge by pulling a Jazmin. Where during one of Sidra’s punishment session of Isla the MC enters the room and together with Isla they tie up Sidra and instead of preventing her from orgasming like with Liza they force her to orgasm endlessly from the morning till the end of the night. Probably with a sock in her mouth at the start, that way all the insult are towards her instead of Sidra just insulting Isla and MC, until she submits. Seeing as she seem to have a butthole kink we can’t forget an anal surprise, maybe even buying a strap-on for Isla to join in on the fun. But maybe with the MC being so weak and having a history of being beaten in fights by both man and women it would be safer to get another pill like with Celia, and tie her up while she is out cold. If the DLC 3 means we are getting this story I hope Onyxdime can get justice for Isla and fun for the MC and us.

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
After playing the new patreon approved version I just started it again with the restored content patch. Playing through the Sidra and Isla story again (the neighbors) made me really bummed out this story never got finished. I saw some speculation that the DLC 3 would be the version where the cut stories and content would return. I would be so excited if that were the case. Finally getting to see if Isla and MC blackmail Sidra or just get their revenge by pulling a Jazmin. Where during one of Sidra’s punishment session of Isla the MC enters the room and together with Isla they tie up Sidra and instead of preventing her from orgasming like with Liza they force her to orgasm endlessly from the morning till the end of the night. Probably with a sock in her mouth at the start, that way all the insult are towards her instead of Sidra just insulting Isla and MC, until she submits. Seeing as she seem to have a butthole kink we can’t forget an anal surprise, maybe even buying a strap-on for Isla to join in on the fun. But maybe with the MC being so weak and having a history of being beaten in fights by both man and women it would be safer to get another pill like with Celia, and tie her up while she is out cold. If the DLC 3 means we are getting this story I hope Onyxdime can get justice for Isla and fun for the MC and us.

Or better still the MC ties her up with the rope outfit that Linda had and then use that battery powered vibrating dildo on her. Stuff it in dry and right up to the hilt up her arse and leave it on full power and leave her like that for the night!
:devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: M. Giganteus

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Or better still the MC ties her up with the rope outfit that Linda had and then use that battery powered vibrating dildo on her. Stuff it in dry and right up to the hilt up her arse and leave it on full power and leave her like that for the night!
:devilish:
Maybe also force her to watch MC impregnate Isla before turning it on, as that seems to be her worst fear.

Ewalk15

Nov 14, 2023
Accidentally deleted my save will someone share theirs? Preferably an unfinished file.

Just to give an idea of where I was when it got deleted I had not done the sara weekend mall event Not done Linda weekend event Finished the second set of photos at Caroline shop Did do Celia weekend event Did Zuri and suri threesome Liza story completed Delilah completed Didn't unlock Caroline's friend that helps with photos yet
Doesn't need to be exactly where I am but if you have one that's close that would be great thanks

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Accidentally deleted my save will someone share theirs? Preferably an unfinished file.

Just to give an idea of where I was when it got deleted I had not done the sara weekend mall event Not done Linda weekend event Finished the second set of photos at Caroline shop Did do Celia weekend event Did Zuri and suri threesome Liza story completed Delilah completed Didn't unlock Caroline's friend that helps with photos yet
Doesn't need to be exactly where I am but if you have one that's close that would be great thanks
Is this a request for vanilla, or modded?
I have both and completed.. within respect to the games current level (Final Edition) and modded

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes