JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
For a final edition there's a surprising amount of content that seems unfinished.
Par for the course with this Dev..
Redid the game, due to Patreon guidelines.. (got dobbed in by someone over it?)
Remove certain content. Redo the game.. put it out as "final version" and then announce the forthcoming DLC's.. no dates for release yet.. and then delay them too no doubt?

Niko_Sempai

Mar 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Déjame ver si entendí elimina el contenido del juego de las vecinas por completo o lo restaura?

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Hi! What's the Sara restoration? Before the completion, her path ended with me taking her virginity; now, it has one more scene after we make amends. Is there something more? (I know there was the water park weekend that was repeatable and now it's one-time only; I think it's cool if you make it repeatable again, but, is there something naughty that you don't see in the completed version?)

B.T.W., after completing Sara, it says I can do booty/night calls to her, but the option is turned off in the menu... Did I do something wrong or is it the way it is?
Read the change log. To access Sara's booty call, pick up the card in one of the classrooms. Many events can be repeated via the PC in MC's room.

Reactions: joelurmel

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Pardon my ignorance, but what's the secret card gallery?
There's "secret cards" scattered throughout the game. Find them to get a vast array of images, some from the game and others that are non-canon images, and either requested by Patreon supporters, right from the outset of the game and others, in all probablity, made by Icstor for "the fun of it" (aimed at blueballing people over any future possible version updates. This was what he did.
There's a list of these cards, and their locations on the main page and listed here (link below)

EXTRAS listed as V1.0d

If I recall correctly there's currently 143 secret cards for you to find throughout the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Japanese

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
it is the modded version i would appreciate your file thanks
How far have you got to in the game?
By that I mean what is your Relationship level at present in the game? That way I can give you a saved game that's more or less greater than you have at present and still give you the chance to do something for yourself in the game too. Let me know and I'll add a save that's greater than what you have at present.

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
A dissapointing "final" update. No proper ending, every update gets eternally longer as we wait with little to no addition to the final product. I loved the game when it dropped due to (of course hot milfs and all) how the characters interacted but now so much time has passed that i dont remember most of them. And with little to no closure without and ending scene ill just not care for it. Had a lot of potential but it was wasted until the last drop.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Read the change log. To access Sara's booty call, pick up the card in one of the classrooms. Many events can be repeated via the PC in MC's room.
Hmm if i install you new version i get this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing E:\novel_games\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc-compressed/game/scripts/Sara_S.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1698662778, 234) is defined twice, at gui.rpyc:11 and game/scripts/gui.rpyc:11.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1698662778, 234) is defined twice, at gui.rpyc:11 and game/scripts/gui.rpyc:11.
never mind i fixed it by me self seems that the koga mod and the new version are incompatibel

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
So is the game finished or still going to be milked dry? I expected a pregnancy or harem end after all this time from 0.7 update to 1.0

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Are there any saves that exclude the 1.0 content? I'm not too excited about having to play through all of this again. -__-

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes