SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So is the game finished or still going to be milked dry? I expected a pregnancy or harem end after all this time from 0.7 update to 1.0
It's been said multiple times in this thread there will be 3 more DLC's....

wheres the dlc?
Check Patreon, or check posts in this thread, they are NOT done, the first one as of 2 weeks ago was only 30% complete, they aren't coming anytime soon....

NOT in my Country available !!
Use a VPN....

just wanna check out The " Final Version"
The final version is posted here....

Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]

Reactions: Crazytroll2022

saadniazi

Feb 20, 2019
It's been said multiple times in this thread there will be 3 more DLC's....

Check Patreon, or check posts in this thread, they are NOT done, the first one as of 2 weeks ago was only 30% complete, they aren't coming anytime soon....

Use a VPN....

The final version is posted here....

Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR]
"It's been said multiple times in this thread there will be 3 more DLC's...."

Yeah after he milks the "Final" version for the next 2 years.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I'm plodding through this game with the incest patch its makng it better, and funnier like when the MC crashses into his aunts ass in the pool fucking LOL!!

I have a few questions as im a bit stuck atm

Dees story I've just completed it and omg the ending were she says to herself (don't leave me) is there any plans to redo this or get into a relationship with her? as I genuienly felt for her

Were in all the worlds is the teachers password lol cannot find it

I've progrssed with zuri and shes on about company names? what does she mean by this...

MC's mom is no longer at work when I go there for some reason and I need to make money, any tips on making money? as I've cleaned the pool to the end of that path

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Yeah after he milks the "Final" version for the next 2 years.
I don't doubt him wanting just that but there are some irregularities with his funds, due to ICSTOR's years long systematic destruction of his own name.

Paying supporters are already dropping sharply and by next month their numbers will be very near pre-v1.0 level, with not much to look forward to. It will take just a few more months for income to go below the line where collaborators can be sustained and from there on it's a smooth slide to the grave for ICSTOR. He's riding the same train as Dark Silver, just a few stations behind.

Screenshot_20231204_120554.jpg

Reactions: Hadgar

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
I don't doubt him wanting just that but there are some irregularities with his funds, due to ICSTOR's years long systematic destruction of his own name.

Paying supporters are already dropping sharply and by next month their numbers will be very near pre-v1.0 level, with not much to look forward to. It will take just a few more months for income to go below the line where collaborators can be sustained and from there on it's a smooth slide to the grave for ICSTOR. He's riding the same train as Dark Silver, just a few stations behind.

View attachment 3141531
Same pattern from around the time he was put out that Christmas Special, as it would go up and down like this, as old/new subscribers left/joined his Patreon although this "nose-dive" is steeper in comparison to those in the past, but it's dropped to around the level he had when he was getting online grief constantly for no-shows on updates etc.
For those that don't know, Graphtreon charts Patreon Devs.

So it seems that if they're adding Free Members to information gathered but that's a steep drop from Sept to Nov when the game was put out on Steam. Would be interesting to see if it carries on sliding down, or goes back up.

This from their page. you can do searches like this on any Patreon.

Adjusting to Patreon changes [October 26 Update]

The first set of changes have been deployed to Graphtreon to handle the free members Patreon has introduced.
These changes include:
  • Current paid member numbers and rankings
  • Campaign paid member graphs for the past 2 months
  • Estimated earnings based on paid members
  • Top Creator pages
  • Top Earner pages
  • Top Growing pages​

Out of interest the biggest earner on the NSFW list, according to Graphtreon, is Summertime Saga (Not played that game since around 2018) but their numbers looks steady, so I assume the updates etc are regular, unlike this Dev, given the past history and game updates etc.

Icstor -Graphtreon.jpg Icstor -Graphtreon-1.jpg Icstor -Graphtreon-Main.jpg

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
So I'm plodding through this game with the incest patch its makng it better, and funnier like when the MC crashses into his aunts ass in the pool fucking LOL!!

I have a few questions as im a bit stuck atm

Dees story I've just completed it and omg the ending were she says to herself (don't leave me) is there any plans to redo this or get into a relationship with her? as I genuienly felt for her

Were in all the worlds is the teachers password lol cannot find it

I've progrssed with zuri and shes on about company names? what does she mean by this...

MC's mom is no longer at work when I go there for some reason and I need to make money, any tips on making money? as I've cleaned the pool to the end of that path
Walkthroughs available on the main page. You'll find the info you want there, assuming that is that they're up to date and cover this "Final Edition" version.
Use the hints list in the game (LHS)

Teachers password is in the cabinet in the office next to the classrooms.
Zuri wants the names of the companies, so you need to get them for her and to do this you have to work for Bob. Doing this will also progress the path for Linda, so talk to Bob either at work (mornings) or at home (afternoon) and you'll also get money this way as well.

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
When I walk into the game I get an error message when I scroll through the tasks.

Traceback
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/color} in u'{color=#a4f1ff}Zeit:{/color> ??? \n{color=#a4f1ff}Ort:{/color} ??? \n{color=#fbce6e}Warte ein paar Tage{/color}'.:
  File "game/game_gui.rpy", line 132, in script
    call screen map
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game_gui.rpy", line 132, in script
    call screen map
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1264, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1029, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 610, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1039, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/color' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Milfy City 1.0e
Mon Dec  4 21:35:37 2023

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I played the older versions and i know cilia's route (blackmail her from webcam) but in changelog for v0.1 there is a new route for her and in the game she caught MC takes pictures from her pc and made a deal with him and not tell judy but after that in the hints i should talk to judy and tell her , she told me to buy webcam as the old route so whats wrong here and where is the new route ?

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
I played the older versions and i know cilia's route (blackmail her from webcam) but in changelog for v0.1 there is a new route for her and in the game she caught MC takes pictures from her pc and made a deal with him and not tell judy but after that in the hints i should talk to judy and tell her , she told me to buy webcam as the old route so whats wrong here and where is the new route ?
In the "new" version, they're playing a sub/dom role reversal game, where they switch roles. In the original it was The MC blackmailing Celia and the Dom/sub was in play with the MC getting the upper hand in the end and becoming the Dom with Celia becoming the Sub.

Reactions: lukachandrika

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
In the "new" version, they're playing a sub/dom role reversal game, where they switch roles. In the original it was The MC blackmailing Celia and the Dom/sub was in play with the MC getting the upper hand in the end and becoming the Dom with Celia becoming the Sub.
Okey but the route is still beginning with MC blackmailing celia from webcam ? or i have a problem in my game as i said before after the deal with celia i went to judy and the next step is to buy a webcam and sex games to blackmail celia and its not logical as now celia know that i stole the data from pc but in older one she didnt know until she caught MC after while , i hope it's not confusing what i want to explain ?:LOL:

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Okey but the route is still beginning with MC blackmailing celia from webcam ? or i have a problem in my game as i said before after the deal with celia i went to judy and the next step is to buy a webcam and sex games to blackmail celia and its not logical as now celia know that i stole the data from pc but in older one she didnt know until she caught MC after while , i hope it's not confusing what i want to explain ?:LOL:
That's because the game was re-written/reworked to comply with Patreon. You'll also find that with onscreen text elsewhere in the game.
As I said the original game had the MC being mocked etc by Celia at the start of the game, and was the start of the blackmail route. The reworked game totally disregards the blackmail route and instead has them talking about Sub/Dom stuff, even though some of the MC's words refer to him hating her and wanting revenge. Hopefully they'll tidy that up in any updates etc - but don't hold your breath over it)

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Install the mod. Problem solved.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
That's because the game was re-written/reworked to comply with Patreon. You'll also find that with onscreen text elsewhere in the game.
As I said the original game had the MC being mocked etc by Celia at the start of the game, and was the start of the blackmail route. The reworked game totally disregards the blackmail route and instead has them talking about Sub/Dom stuff, even though some of the MC's words refer to him hating her and wanting revenge. Hopefully they'll tidy that up in any updates etc - but don't hold your breath over it)
yes they made a deal but the blackmail route is still going on as i think i dont have the new route in my version or because i installed a mod , i will try to delete it and see if the new route appear

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes