SarumanTheWhite

Jun 25, 2022
And when does icstor promise dlc?
DLC's are meant to be out in 2024. No actual date is given, as of yet.

Also the DLC's are, or were, part of the original story and removed or reworked and rewritten to keep Patreon happy as at that time the game breached their guidelines. That's why some of the story-line is incomplete.
ie The Neighbours/binocluars and a few other oddities in the game.

DLC's are planned to be Pregnancy and Harem routes, and the third is a "surprise"
These are meant to complete the game but.... well do an online search on the back story to this game, and you'll see what the saga is.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
DLC's are meant to be out in 2024. No actual date is given, as of yet.

Also the DLC's are, or were, part of the original story and removed or reworked and rewritten to keep Patreon happy as at that time the game breached their guidelines. That's why some of the story-line is incomplete.
ie The Neighbours/binocluars and a few other oddities in the game.

DLC's are planned to be Pregnancy and Harem routes, and the third is a "surprise"
These are meant to complete the game but.... well do an online search on the back story to this game, and you'll see what the saga is.
Do you always plagiarise other peoples work or what?

What is plagiarism in simple words?

Plagiarism means using someone else's work without giving them proper credit. In academic writing, plagiarizing involves using words, ideas, or information from a source without citing it correctly. In practice, this can mean a few different things.

I know exactly where that's from, and so do you. I'll even add a link if you like.

• Haha
Reactions: Naximilian

SarumanTheWhite

Jun 25, 2022
Do you always plagiarise other peoples work or what?

What is plagiarism in simple words?

Plagiarism means using someone else's work without giving them proper credit. In academic writing, plagiarizing involves using words, ideas, or information from a source without citing it correctly. In practice, this can mean a few different things.

I know exactly where that's from, and so do you. I'll even add a link if you like.
I'm not saying it's my info or something. I read it in Steam forum.
What's wrong with you? If you typed it and wanted link - add it.
My purpose was to answer the guy who asked "what about DLC?" That's it. If you would type it before - that would be good but you decided to argue about "why didn't you said that you copy from Steam forum?" and not give an answer to guy who asked about DLC.

Last edited:

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
I'm not saying it's info or something. What's wrong with you? It's reply from Steam forum on this game, that's it. If you typed it and wanted link - add it.
My purpose was to answer the guy who asked "what about DLC?" That's it. If you would type it before - that would be good but you decided to argue about "why didn't you said that you copy from Steam forum?" and not give an answer to guy who asked about DLC.

Shame on you! SarumanTheWhite.. aka SarumanTheGrubby

The normal thing to do is to credit the person that you plagiarised, which is what you didn't even attempt to do.
It's common decency and it would seem that it's something you appear to be lacking in. All you had to do was to say where you got it from and from who. You did neither.

Also it wasn't an argument on my part either, I simply made comment and I wasn't arguing at that time. So for you to say there was no need to "decide to argue".

Well SarumanTheGrubby you've got one now.

Also if you go back through the thread on here, you'll find any number of references to the DLC's that are in the works for the game as well, and recently too.
It's called using the Search option at the top of the page on the RHS.
Enter DLC in that and do a search and it currently lists 12 pages with DLC.
https://f95zone.to/search/324067675/?q=DLC&t=post&c[thread]=8012&o=relevance
That's something you didn't even do either, I bet.
You were just being lazy and simply couldn't be bothered to add your own information, so you "borrowed" a comment from Steam, knowing full well that you didn't write it either.

For that, I'll add a screenshot of said comment you plagiarised.

Also here's the link to the orginal post too, which was about the status of the game on there.

Milfy City plagiarism.jpg

So the next time you decide to make a comment on here, at least have the decency to use your own words and not to "borrow" those from someone else, so if you do decide to "borrow" a quote again, at least have the decency to say where you got it from.

As I said that's called plagiarism.
So how's that for an arguement then?

SarumanTheWhite

Jun 25, 2022

The normal thing to do is to credit the person that you plagiarised, which is what you didn't even attempt to do.
It's common decency and it would seem that it's something you appear to be lacking in. All you had to do was to say where you got it from and from who. You did neither.

Also it wasn't an argument on my part either, I simply made comment and I wasn't arguing at that time. So for you to say there was no need to "decide to argue".

Also if you go back through the thread on here, you'll find any number of references to the DLC's that are in the works for the game as well, and recently too.
You were just being lazy and simply couldn't be bothered to add your own information, so you "borrowed" a comment from Steam, knowing full well that you didn't write it either.

Also here's the link to the orginal post too, which was about the status of the game on there.

View attachment 3154573

So the next time you decide to make a comment on here, at least have the decency to use your own words and not to "borrow" those from someone else, so if you do decide to "borrow" a quote again, at least have the decency to say where you got it from.

If you accoplished your goal - congratulations, my little green friend :D

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
If you accoplished your goal - congratulations, my little green friend :D

Obviously you haven't taken in what's been said in the previous post, and so you can only respond with a childish comment.

Looking forward to see what the person who you borrowed from - verbatim - has to say about it.

Toubib

May 27, 2020
Hey guys, trying to download & play this for the first time. Is anything missing in the OP or can I just use what's there ?

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016

View attachment 3154573

What is wrong with you dude? Plagiarized? are you insane? It's a fucking comment on a forum not a doctorial dissertation, seek mental help. seriously.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
lets get it right here. the wheel never fell of anything. The original game was what his patrons where subscribing to. The game we have today is nothing like that, that was originally under development. In 3 years he posted the smallest update he could, which was nothing but a few image changes, this strangely stopped his game from being abandoned, there was no continuation of anything. He lied repeatedly about patreon, and he lied about his work.

He saw an opportunity to scam his insanely large amount of patrons and he did so with gusto. A scammer has to do what a scammer does best, should be his motto.

At this point Patreon should out right ban him, and these sites should not feature any of his work, by actually doing so all they are doing is endorsing the scamming he is doing to innocent and the less intelligent.
Agree (y)

Reactions: Toushiro

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Promise promise.... That's a big word you know !
They announced it on Patreon, don't remember the name of the DLC something about pregnancy, so now wait and see.
"Wait and See"? But that is the problem. I'm not getting any younger you know.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree as well. Problem is he is bringing in $$$$ to Patreon. So there is no way they will ban him. It is like you believe they should have Values, Morals and Honor. Hell i'm not sure those things even exist anymore.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Picture #3 in the secret gallery, where Caroline is doing a split on MC's dick, is that from a scene in the game or is it just a special render?

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Is the fucking Delilah in Changing Room ,Is the end of her path?
Don't we get to date her or her accept that she wanna be Mc Submissive bitch.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes