ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I agree as well. Problem is he is bringing in $$$$ to Patreon. So there is no way they will ban him. It is like you believe they should have Values, Morals and Honor. Hell i'm not sure those things even exist anymore.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Picture #3 in the secret gallery, where Caroline is doing a split on MC's dick, is that from a scene in the game or is it just a special render?

visu

Nov 24, 2017
Is the fucking Delilah in Changing Room ,Is the end of her path?
Don't we get to date her or her accept that she wanna be Mc Submissive bitch.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Is the fucking Delilah in Changing Room ,Is the end of her path?
Don't we get to date her or her accept that she wanna be Mc Submissive bitch.
You can talk to Chad in the gym to end the story but yes nothing more for Delilah (at least for now, we're going to wait the DLC)

mvortam

Dec 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Does version 0.4 add incest? Is there anyway to remove that feature?

Edit: I looked at the code and got it. Just had to remove the empty file called patch.rpy to disable incest.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, so I updated the game to it's final version and I noticed a change in Celia's path. The change is that now Celia sees through you trying to blackmail her and willingly plays along with it on the condition that you don't tell Judy the therapist (I prefer this muchhhhhhhhh better than the old one), but the game still forces you to tell Judy and it goes back to the old pathway. Have I done anything wrong or is it just this way?

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
since the game is finally completed,do we have a final version walkthrough?all the WTs in the frist page is outdated,plz help

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes