90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
heres a question did the dev originally plan for the girls to get preggo and have a 3some with the mother and 2 sisters?

Last edited:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
People, is this a scene from the game or a bonus picture in the game? If this is where the guys fuck Kerelai in her store, then how is it open?

Rick Ashley

Jun 30, 2020
Hi guys.
Dose anyone konw if collectionof18, darkassassin, androidmo are safe or not?
Dose their android ports contain any malware?

And can you install mods on official android ports yourself?

jerichodowns

Jan 25, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
I'm new to the game and don't understand the need for this patch, and there is waaaay to many posts to read through to try and understand. Could you add a basic primer for newcomers to understand if it makes sense to install this patch or not?

I'm on my first playthrough and just encountered the Celia blackmail stuff, and it all came off as quite weird. I got into her PC and found what you find, then made a deal with her where I promised not to tell Judy but the next quest item was to tell Judy. That conversation goes down as though the one I had with Celia never happened. It all just seems weird. So i'm thinking this patch might make things make more sense, but I'm unsure.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm new to the game and don't understand the need for this patch, and there is waaaay to many posts to read through to try and understand. Could you add a basic primer for newcomers to understand if it makes sense to install this patch or not?

I'm on my first playthrough and just encountered the Celia blackmail stuff, and it all came off as quite weird. I got into her PC and found what you find, then made a deal with her where I promised not to tell Judy but the next quest item was to tell Judy. That conversation goes down as though the one I had with Celia never happened. It all just seems weird. So i'm thinking this patch might make things make more sense, but I'm unsure.
No, this mod will restore contents from the 0.71 that have been removed by the dev and add more sentences in some context.

Reactions: Powerbabe
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes