jerichodowns

Jan 25, 2023
No, this mod will restore contents from the 0.71 that have been removed by the dev and add more sentences in some context.
But why were they removed? The overall story just went in a different way, or there was some objection to the content, or? I want to experience the story properly, but this whole removed content thing is new to me and seems weird that a dev would just shuck content.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
But why were they removed? The overall story just went in a different way, or there was some objection to the content, or? I want to experience the story properly, but this whole removed content thing is new to me and seems weird that a dev would just shuck content.
To comply with the Patreon rules...

Sidesteps

Aug 19, 2020
ICSTOR is a whore, Onyxdime. A goddamn, pathetic, incompetent, money whore
Im not trying to be funny or something, but calling him that is insulting to whores to be honest. I have met a few of them across the years and i can def say they are much much better ppl than this... specimen ( dont even know what to call him and im to disgusted with his name to write it).
At this point the only value here (at least to me) is basically melancholy from years ago. After all these years now, there are many way better games than this with a lot better/smarter written dialogue, 5 times better story, much more content and completed, or close to that, in 2-3 years with a lot less money. It is what it is...

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
How is this considered "final" when the fucking plays multiple times over itself when opening and closing menus?

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
People, is this a scene from the game or a bonus picture in the game? If this is where the guys fuck Kerelai in her store, then how is it open?
First, what the fuck is a Kerelai.
Second, that's obviously just a bonus gallery photo.
Lastly, lol, kerelai hahaha. Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
Im not trying to be funny or something, but calling him that is insulting to whores to be honest. I have met a few of them across the years and i can def say they are much much better ppl than this... specimen ( dont even know what to call him and im to disgusted with his name to write it).
At this point the only value here (at least to me) is basically melancholy from years ago. After all these years now, there are many way better games than this with a lot better/smarter written dialogue, 5 times better story, much more content and completed, or close to that, in 2-3 years with a lot less money. It is what it is...
Incest games? Would you mind naming them please? :)

tictoc

Mar 22, 2019
I have reached the point in which I have to decide whether to cheat on Sara with Lily or not. If I do not cheat, then the Lily path appears to end, but the Walkthrough seems to say that cheating leads to a Game Over (red color writing instead of green for correct choice). Can anyone explain what happens if you cheat and confirm that NOT cheating is the correct path? Thanks a lot

Reactions: frankylili19

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
I have reached the point in which I have to decide whether to cheat on Sara with Lily or not. If I do not cheat, then the Lily path appears to end, but the Walkthrough seems to say that cheating leads to a Game Over (red color writing instead of green for correct choice). Can anyone explain what happens if you cheat and confirm that NOT cheating is the correct path? Thanks a lot
I played both so cheating will not have any consequences for Sara you will get few sex scenes with Lily and that's all

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This is because you use the walkthrough based on 0.71b version with scene that have been removed by the dev...

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
It's been so long since I've been on this site, I'm shook milf city actually got updated..is it worth replaying this game if the last time I played was when the game was on the super long hiatus?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes