banas

Mar 12, 2019
I tried to play the complete version and quickly alt+del the game I saw the teacher said let's play blackmail roleplay lmao. That was such a bullshit that never happened the last time I played it before. What the hell happened to this game.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I tried to play the complete version and quickly alt+del the game I saw the teacher said let's play blackmail roleplay lmao. That was such a bullshit that never happened the last time I played it before. What the hell happened to this game.
Patreon enforced standards on us, which they are directed to do by their payment processors over at Visa and Mastercard.

• Angry
Reactions: jdsgaara

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We get it but it ruined the whole point of the game/novel. You all could have had instructions to download the text document from some other source after downloading the game from Patreon.
I know; it's fucking dreadful. The problem is Patreon believe that their authority extends beyond their own site. Patreon expressly forbid us from releasing a patch of any kind.

Additionally, take a look at ICSTOR's own personal site as well. They even made him redesign his website and take down all old games on there because they contained banned contnet.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I know; it's fucking dreadful. The problem is Patreon believe that their authority extends beyond their own site. Patreon expressly forbid us from releasing a patch of any kind.

Additionally, take a look at ICSTOR's own personal site as well. They even made him redesign his website and take down all old games on there because they contained banned contnet.
I can't exclude Patreon making a special case out of ICSTOR just because it's an old project with many paypigs but Onyxdime, I no longer trust a word you're saying and neither should anyone else. NOBODY forced you to say anything about a "pirate" patch just a few short months ago or did you forgot? I didn't:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yet YOU did that Onyxdime and I don't care to hear any deflecting or whining about how it was just a prank bro or how you're a victim because you were misinformed, ICSTOR something something and then he got cold feet, bla bla bla. I. Don't. Care. You should've shut up then or at least stop yapping now and only speak when you have something to say that's later proven to be useful to us and you'll have to do that for a VERY long time before your name is worth trusting again around here.

And Patreon's threats do NOT matter if you guys are not the ultimate money whores. There are MANY incest games financed via Patreon, each with hundreds to thousands of paying subscribers, all either [COMPLETED] after 2019 or still in development, and somehow they found a way to satisfy all kinds of steamy kinks, MANY much more spicy than what Milfy City has SO START HAVING SOME BASIC DECENCY AND STOP WHINING & VICTIMIZING YOURSELF!

At the very least you guys could've done a "pirate" patch that only restored the images & text that you cut out as well as adjust & enrich all dialogues that you mutilated to play it safe with Steam & Patreon. It would've been enough for many to recognize good will, me included, and there would be absolutely NO WAY for Patreon to trace it back to you especially because it wouldn't include any new visuals. Literally anyone could've done it. Instead you just cashed in the $$$ and left it to unpaid people like Powerbabe to painstakingly clean up your mess in their own free time.

ICSTOR is a whore, Onyxdime. A goddamn, pathetic, incompetent, money whore, who made his own name meaningless when he slavishly disassociated from incest & anything else Patreon commanded and who would clap his hands like a seal and blow trumpets if Patreon so much as suggested it because his only worth in this world is that monthly check they keep feeding him for now. And because of that he's on a one way street towards the same grave patreon.com/sandlustgames rests in since July. You have been warned as I have warned Dark Silver back in 2018. Don't screw with the people who helped you make your name. Don't be the worst possible money whore. And if you can't do any of that, at the very least have the minimal decency of just not opening your mouth because nobody wants to smell what's coming out.

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018

Moving to subscribestar could do wonders, Patreon is hammering even skyrim modders

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Patreon enforced standards on us, which they are directed to do by their payment processors over at Visa and Mastercard.
Absolute trash.

And he bowed down happily, instead of switching to subscribe star, why? Could it be that it's because he already earns fat stacks for doing fuck all and in switching he would have to put actual work in his games again, to grow a support base?

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Will all the patches work together? Lewdpather, Incest, and content restoration? Or will they conflict with each other? If they do, which one should I use?

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
She says that but it's literally still the same path lmao, and i hated that it was still the same path tbh

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
So it's not actually "completed" yet? No actual ending yet? wow. And I was looking forward to an ending where they all get pregnant too. :FacePalm:

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I'm almost done with the game but I can't progress in Sara's main story, the mission menu says "Sara's room in the morning" but she's not there. When I try to talk to her at school or anywhere else it says "I already talked to her".

123.png

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes