FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Could anyone give advice till which point of the walktrhough there is a split into another arc of the story for named girl?

e.g. landlord banging Caroline... where is the point of no return in her story or which decision turns her plot...
Background is, I wanna see him as the resident criminal leader (as could be seen in some renders)

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Could anyone give advice till which point of the walktrhough there is a split into another arc of the story for named girl?

e.g. landlord banging Caroline... where is the point of no return in her story or which decision turns her plot...
Background is, I wanna see him as the resident criminal leader (as could be seen in some renders)
Point of no return will be with the DLC's so they'll sort that out.
Ignore the vast amount of those images (from the Gallery) as a lot of those are non-canon, and have nothing to do with the game, they were made for Patreon supporters - who requested and paid for them.

Reactions: FusiFranse

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
yes they made a deal but the blackmail route is still going on as i think i dont have the new route in my version or because i installed a mod , i will try to delete it and see if the new route appear
Not a new route. You probably added the mod and haven't obviously seen how the game plays out in the "amended" version that has the blackmail route removed. The blackmail route and Sub/Dom "scenario" in the game glosses over it, hence the oddities with the MC's reactions/responses to certain situations.
Remove the mod and it changes the game, as it removes the Neighbours, the kitchen scene with Linda, Sara, and the MC. along with a few other oddities.
The game needs a big overhaul to sort out things in the game.

Reactions: lukachandrika

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
Why are there's no events for (Isla and sidra) even though the game is over?
This scene appears after we discover that (Celia) is falsifying (Isla's) math test scores.

1701936057689.png

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Why are there's no events for (Isla and sidra) even though the game is over?
This scene appears after we discover that (Celia) is falsifying (Isla's) math test scores.

View attachment 3150516
It seems the dev axed a part of the story with side characters (like Isla, Delilah, Sidra, etc) to release the definitive edition.
A sad release if you want my opinion, Icstor is/are working on DLC so let's hope a part of the lost content will come back in a way or another...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

manneychin

May 8, 2017
A few other characters. Especially Judy and anything related to Bob.
Powerbabe, what do you plan to include in your next release of the content restoration mod/patch and is there a good chance it'll be out before Christmas or will it be later, more likely after New Year's?

Last I asked, I took note that restoration is required for "Linda and her sister are missing, and a few other minor things" and "A few other characters. Especially Judy and anything related to Bob.". I don't know if there's anything more.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Powerbabe, what do you plan to include in your next release of the content restoration mod/patch and is there a good chance it'll be out before Christmas or will it be later, more likely after New Year's?

Last I asked, I took note that restoration is required for "Linda and her sister are missing, and a few other minor things" and "A few other characters. Especially Judy and anything related to Bob.". I don't know if there's anything more.
I'm working on Linda's path right now. With utmost certainty, I'll release her restored content before Christmas. As for the other characters, their restored content will probably be available early next year.

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
It seems the dev axed a part of the story with side characters (like Isla, Delilah, Sidra, etc) to release the definitive edition.
A sad release if you want my opinion, Icstor is/are working on DLC so let's hope a part of the lost content will come back in a way or another...
That's where the path for the Neighbours route ended, and it was meant to be updated, and that was back around 2017-2018, around the time the wheel fell off!
Delay after delay ensued and now you have a "Final Version" where the Neighbours were removed from the game.
So yes. Axed from that point of view, as the game was reworked to conform to Patreon guidelines etc.
The mod put that path back in to the game, hence you being at that point in the game. [A dead end!]
So it's now five years on and nothing more for the Neighbours and so you can either called it that - Axed - or even "Abandonded" as well, but it could well be part of the upcoming DLC's (there's 3)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
That's where the path for the Neighbours route ended, and it was meant to be updated, and that was back around 2017-2018, around the time the wheel fell off!
Delay after delay ensued and now you have a "Final Version" where the Neighbours were removed from the game.
So yes. Axed from that point of view, as the game was reworked to conform to Patreon guidelines etc.
The mod put that path back in to the game, hence you being at that point in the game. [A dead end!]
So it's now five years on and nothing more for the Neighbours and so you can either called it that - Axed - or even "Abandonded" as well, but it could well be part of the upcoming DLC's (there's 3)
lets get it right here. the wheel never fell of anything. The original game was what his patrons where subscribing to. The game we have today is nothing like that, that was originally under development. In 3 years he posted the smallest update he could, which was nothing but a few image changes, this strangely stopped his game from being abandoned, there was no continuation of anything. He lied repeatedly about patreon, and he lied about his work.

He saw an opportunity to scam his insanely large amount of patrons and he did so with gusto. A scammer has to do what a scammer does best, should be his motto.

At this point Patreon should out right ban him, and these sites should not feature any of his work, by actually doing so all they are doing is endorsing the scamming he is doing to innocent and the less intelligent.

Oct 27, 2020
How big the difference between Celia's normal story and her "deleted" blackmail story?
Im still new at the game and i dont wanna miss her good stuff since shes hot

Also, does judy have any scenes in the game?

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
lets get it right here. the wheel never fell of anything. The original game was what his patrons where subscribing to. The game we have today is nothing like that, that was originally under development. In 3 years he posted the smallest update he could, which was nothing but a few image changes, this strangely stopped his game from being abandoned, there was no continuation of anything. He lied repeatedly about patreon, and he lied about his work.

He saw an opportunity to scam his insanely large amount of patrons and he did so with gusto. A scammer has to do what a scammer does best, should be his motto.

At this point Patreon should out right ban him, and these sites should not feature any of his work, by actually doing so all they are doing is endorsing the scamming he is doing to innocent and the less intelligent.

How long have you been following this game? I bet it wasn't from the outset, and you probably came to the game when it started to be worked on again (2021)
This game was THE top game on here back then and compared to other games back then it was leaps and bounds ahead of them.
Not anymore as it's just an also ran. Its past history is what's keeping it going as such. It's gained an online notoriety and not one I'd want either, and that pulls people in.

Other Devs work on their games put out updates regularly, and inform their supporters of any work/issues etc but this one doesn't. Communication is not, and so it would seem never was, his forte.

Money, so it would appear was all that mattered to him. His numbers went up and down as supporters came and went but he kept a constant support of around 6-7K on Patreon. That's a tidy little earner each month.
Graphtreon claim it's about $7k pm and as minimum payment is $1-up to about $150 pm, or at least it used to be.
Choose your own number. All that moolah rolling in and for what?
He got loads of grief over it too back then and the work stopped. (Illness etc?) The game was put on HOLD on here and then listed as Abandoned, and that's when you started with the game, I bet?

He failed to update the game as he constantly promised that he would.
He didn't.
He put out a Christmas Special that had about the same game time that the update had, that was scheduled from June-July of that year. He then said it would be out in November (4-5 months later) It wasn't.
The amount of work done on the Special was equivalent to the game update. He spent all that time making the special instead of putting out the delayed update, all the while claiming that he was working on it (the update).
The game IS the same one as it was around 5 years ago. Back then the game was V0.6d and was meant to go to V0.6e.
It didn't.
The game got updated about Feb the following year (V0.6e) That update was about 8 months late and was the much anticipated Linda/MC storyline at the beach.

He had to "remove" the parts that Patreon had issue with and if you use the mod that's available then you'll have everything that was in the game restored from 2017-18, before Patreon tore him a new one.
He had no option but to change the game, due to Patreon guidelines etc!

He was milking his supporters back then, and allegedly is still doing so now. But how is it scamming on here? A site where the game is FREE. No-one is being scammed/milked on here.

Have you seen my recent posts? You'll see info about his game and the graphs listing his numbers from the start (2015) for this version of his game. (Version 3)

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0e-icstor.8012/post-12357545

Biggest drop is recent, but those figures will flatten out and then pick up, as per usual. Tie those numbers in to Steam and he's still coining it.
But it's still the same game. The Steam version is the "Patreon-edited version" (and available on here). Add the mod to it and you have the original game back, including all the naughty non Patreon stuff in it.

Patreon don't care. All they care about is the bottom line, as long as it conforms to their set of standards - and it does (now) then they're happy. Read the disclaimer that's in place when the Mod is added. He bears no responsibility for the modded version.

As far as they're concerned "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a duck"

Last edited:

fernando131

Nov 17, 2023
Guys, i played the 0.7d version a long time, i like to know what happend, the game change a lot??
(Sorry for bad english)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes