JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Am I missing something here.. or has this thread lost a few pages?
I'm sure it was at 4001 yesterday, now it's back to 3999, mainly because someone made a comment about it getting to the 4K mark.

Reactions: Biltu malakar

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
If you mean the non-promises made by @Onyxdime in the quotes below, including the greatest hits "Pirates will undoubtedly release an uncensored version of Milfy City with ALL content restored" and "not just simply replacing "Sara" with "sister"", then the answer is they remained unfulfilled and their author doesn't feel like they should say anything more about it. It's basically your problem if you believed they were anything more than non-promises.
Bruh. You and others said that Onyx was a Liar because he said he worked for this Game this Year. As it turned out he indeed worked on it and indeed this Game got updated, even if the Update was too late.

Now you are coming with these nonsense again, claiming that Onyx is a Liar.

Bro, didn't you saw the DLC Announcement?

DLC 1 - Pregnancy
DLC 2 - Harem
DLC 3 - A "Surprise"

I would say, the "Surprise" is the restoration of the Neighbors Content / Ceilas Blackmail, and so on. DLC 3 would probably be the uncensored release. Would make sense to make it the last one. DLC 3 will probably just be on Icstors Website and Subscribestar, not on Patreon and not on Steam.

found this on reddit. Don't know if this was already posted or not

View attachment 3089488

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Is there a version not on pixeldrain? That's one of the few downloader sites that doesn't load on my laptop.

Edit:
Also surprised to see this finished, I feel like the last time i looked at this, it was abandoned and the dev was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, how can Milfy City be Completed, when some Storys like with Sara and other Girls end like "Imagine what could be later!"
Like the Story with his Female Professor Celia?
Shouldnt there be more, like a Relation or the Future of the Player and her?
Tysm

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
So I've been reading alot about how the dev took alot of things out from the original,so I'm guessing this game got chopped up pretty bad so it can be finished.To bad cause the way I been reading on here that the original was much better than this.Why fix something if it's not broken,if you can't finish it without chopping it up don't bother than.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: parqueo
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes