HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
So quick question? This game has no pregnancies. And it's done? How?? Will there still be pregnancy added to the mom route? Or will somebody make a mod for this? This game does not feel complete.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
So quick question? This game has no pregnancies. And it's done? How?? Will there still be pregnancy added to the mom route? Or will somebody make a mod for this? This game does not feel complete.
The main interest of a forum is to use the search before posting or requesting something...
There is plenty of answers about the next for this game!

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There is none currently. Allegedly, further content is in the making that will add prego content.
Just seems like a botched job at a completion. If he's going to continue coming back and adding "content" whenever he feels like then it is it really a completed game?

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
You, me, and many others too. There's no real sense of the game being finished at all, in its current state.

Like you say, all he does is go around at night "humping anyone that will let him do so" (as long as the MC wakes them up and asks permission first that is, even if that means gaining access by any means, illegal or not, by using house keys that have been "acquired", "found", or by "breaking and entering")

The MC really has no moral compass at all

Hmm... there's a thought. Wondering if Patreon have a stance on burglars, and is that allowed under their guidelines?

But Icstor claims it's complete.. Hence the title. "Milfy City. Final Edition"
And so the game continues with the advent of the forthcoming DLC's
thanks for the replay..I found this in the forums..so now I'm debating if I should just delete game and be done with it? I really wanted to see Caroline pregnant and to see how it all played out but I get the feeling it could be a very long time for an update.

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How on earth can we passively sit by and watch Icstor rake in the moony and then have the gall to talk back to the heroes exposing his LIES.
Easy... It's up to you at every single moment whether or not you support someone... when you feel dissatisfied you stop the support... it's the end of this " tragedy "

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks, just don't know how to do this and I really wanna add the mod. Do you know how?
Hi. Seems you are trying to add my Mod into a Mac. Unfortunately I am not really a "pro" on those systems. But I do know from others that it should be possible. As far as I remember the steps are:
- install the base game (you probably already have)
- download my Mod
- extract my Mod Zip file temporarily and open the extracted folder
- now open a second "Finder" and go to your main game app/programm file (where you normaly start the game).
- Right click on it. There should be an option like "package contents" or something similar. Click on it.
- now open: Contents -> Resources -> autorun -> game
- switch back to your first "Finder" with my Mod files and drag and drop all of them into the already open .../game/ folder of the second "Finder"
Now it actually should work

Reactions: Hellofrank1

Hellofrank1

Apr 27, 2023
Hi. Seems you are trying to add my Mod into a Mac. Unfortunately I am not really a "pro" on those systems. But I do know from others that it should be possible. As far as I remember the steps are:
Thank you! Ill give this a try first thing tomorrow, have a great night

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
can someone explain in simple terms how to add a mod to a game?
What Mod are you referring to and what exactly is your issue when trying to add it to the game.
Generally when adding a mod you just follow the instructions that are usually with said mod -normally it's a note on how to use it- download and unzip it (if needed) and then add the file to the relevant location

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes