Trapan00

Dec 14, 2021
forgive me but I can't find an updated translation for milfy city, the only one is version 0.6, can anyone suggest me where to find a more recent one? Thank you all

perdonatemi ma non riesco a trovare una traduzione aggiornata per milfy city l'unica è la versione 0.6 , qualcuno mi può suggerire dove trovarne una più recente? Grazie a tutti

skyice1998

Dec 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.2 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
Is this applied for android too ?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Does your incest patch include Sara as the MC's sister or just his mother.
Not yet. Like I said, I'm working on Sara's path, and it's almost done. I'll release it in a few days. I'll start working on Linda's path after finishing Sara's.

Is this applied for android too ?
No, it will only work if you manually drop the files into the directory, or if somebody builds an Android version with the mod included.

Reactions: purplebakedpotato

superstealth

Mar 11, 2021

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.3.2 Alternative Dialog

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
first of all thank you
second is it possible to get the content restoration without the incest?

Apr 29, 2018
Where can I find company names for twins?

Is there any story about blonde from neighborhood? I've spied them, talk two times to mother and got message to look for her in school. But I didn't find her in school...

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Where can I find company names for twins?

Is there any story about blonde from neighborhood? I've spied them, talk two times to mother and got message to look for her in school. But I didn't find her in school...

This will help you with the storyline for Zuri/Suri path.
As for the neighbours.. Don't bother unless you have the patch that restores them to the game. The neighbours storyline/path got removed when the game was "edited/altered/changed/amended" - call it what ever you like- as this was due to requirements from Patreon, as their guidelines were breached.

Company information - This is for the first one... I'm not doing all the work for you.

superstealth

Mar 11, 2021
Maybe. When I'm done with all the text, I'll create a separate version of the patch to include, for example, Celia's path and the neighbors, without all the additional content.
To clarify I just meant that mom and dad are Linda and Bob and the sisters are just roommates Caroline
Thanks again!!

Apr 29, 2018
This will help you with the storyline for Zuri/Suri path.
As for the neighbours.. Don't bother unless you have the patch that restores them to the game. The neighbours storyline/path got removed when the game was "edited/altered/changed/amended" - call it what ever you like- as this was due to requirements from Patreon, as their guidelines were breached.

Company information - This is for the first one... I'm not doing all the work for you.

Thanks for hint, but safe is not clickable and there is nothing in any draw (left or right).
Here is the save file from Bob's office:

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Thanks for hint, but safe is not clickable and there is nothing in any draw (left or right).
Here is the save file from Bob's office:
Apologies, I goofed. You need to do this first. (see image in spoiler) I'm getting it mixed up.. playing too many games at present.
The safe code is used for the second company name so you need to do that later on.

Suri and Zuri Walkthrough - this walkthrough is an old one from a good while ago.
Taken from an online walkthrough, so don't blame me for the poor grammar.

Best to save the game before you complete this step as there are two outcomes to this part (Truth or Lie)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes