UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
I do miss the more coercive/rapey nature of earlier icstor games. Just downloaded and replayed this after playing v0.5 or 0.6 the last time and apparently all of Celia's content is now "BDSM roleplay":mad:

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Steam / Valve has nothing to do with that. People here on F95 mass reported the game to Patreon, because they were jealous of ICSTOR, and or the game wasn't being updated in a way they thought was satisfactory. So, they tried to punish and sabotage ICSTOR thinking it would get updates to come faster or they wanted to just maliciously hurt someone. Either way, it's pretty sick shit, but that is why so many of these changes were forced from Patreon.

So so wrong with your assumptions here.
I suggest you do some research on the issue, and take a look back through the forum and read posts on this issue.

aa84aa

Apr 25, 2023
.71b clearly is the best version, because at least you could envision and idealize in your mind, a pregnancy and harem ending. Storylines made sense, enjoying the options of being an ass, a "good" guy, and a stud.

Now you get a non-sandbox ending of all content completed, all cards found.

• Sad
Reactions: MrNewVegas2281

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i'm playing compressed linux version and i dont have that menu in my game, oh and im playing the latest version
Hi. I'm not really a linux pro. But I checked the latest game v1.0e in Virtualbox with Zorin Linux. It was slow as hell in the virtual machine, but the game and my Mod actually worked.

Can you check if my Mod is even working on your installed game? Open the games preferences, there should be a button "Mod KoGa3: Settings". If not there is maybe a problem with the Mod installation.

JeanDepharque

Nov 16, 2023
Full save for those that want it
Everything is completed
Completed Secret Cards Gallery
Completed Scenes Gallery

(v1.0e Final Steam version)
All storyline arcs for this version of the game are done as it stands at present.
(However if you want the "restored version" with the Sidra storyline added, then you'll have to get the Mod, install it and then play it through)

Hexenherz

May 7, 2023
Has any content been cut out of the game? Is it no longer possible to make secret visits at night?
Is older 71b the best version?

chillbzzz

Apr 1, 2022
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Attention:
You still need the patch.rpy from lewdpatcher (the uncensor patch linked on the main page)
View attachment 3062904
and put it into the following folder on your phione/tablet: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2958446 View attachment 2958447 View attachment 2958448 View attachment 2958449
does this mod work on mac, and how do. i use it?

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
Am I smoking crack or wasn't this game considered abandoned and never to be finished for a LONG time? Or is this some Mandela effect?
It was.... until isctor started to receive a mega shit ton of hate for taking so long to complete the game, so icstor rushed and put out a couple of updates and now this last update which is supposed to be the final update but feels less polished and less complete than previous updates. And to think I actually believed that we were gonna receive ACTUAL endings. sasuke thinking.gif

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes