manneychin

May 8, 2017
Thank you. I'm doing it in my spare time. It will take a few weeks. I'm working on Sara's path right now.
At this point it's truly foolish to be disappointed by anything-ICSTOR but I still find myself SMH about the missing (un)official unpatreonize "pirate" patch. It was hinted to show up "minutes" after the final version and not only restore content removed/castrated for Patreon but also deliver a less retconned, truer & kinkier incest writing. Instead it proved to be yet another empty promise made with the indecency of not even following up somehow when expectations were broken. I won't elaborate further on this. It's best if we consider it dead.

Without your finalized patch I won't play this game and I'm OK with waiting however long it takes (weeks, months, whatever). Meanwhile, is there a way to repay you?
I see the game not just incomplete but outright castrated and not worth a play-through without ALL the dirty kinks (incest and everything else) well restored and preferably even amped up. FUCK vanilla fantasies.

I would very honestly offer my own time to help comb through the screenplay but I haven't played this since 2019 (v0.6 I think) and I would like to avoid any more spoilers. Back in August I thought "better come back to this in a year" but I got caught in the hype and failed to listen to myself...

I at least wanted you to know people like myself are grateful for your work and consider it essential.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
That's why it's important to read the changelog. The content mod only restores Caroline's path as it was in version 0.71b with many grammar fixes, the school, and all the restored incestuous relationships between her and the MC. It also adds a few new dialogues that the developer missed, seamlessly integrated to keep everything together.

What the mod does not do yet is restore the incestuous relationships between the rest of the cast. The patch does the bare minimum. You'll have to wait until I finish working on the rest of the text to bring everything back in a coherent manner.
If you wrote Caroline's new incest route, I much prefer when MC calls her "my love" in the photo studio in the old script over her telling him not to call her sis.

Last edited:

Warrawx

Oct 20, 2023
I think game could have a new path if dev could use more the milf as a MC. Anyways, when I game is so popular, it is really difficult to make everyone and every user happy with final results. Only most popular games have a majority of the audience happy but not all. I like this one because it helps me having a nice time in my free time.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
If you wrote Caroline's new incest route, I much prefer when MC calls her "my love" in the photo studio in the old script over her telling him not to call her sis.
The developer himself previously obfuscated the incestuous relationships, referring to Caroline as 'my love.' The 'sis' was introduced by the dev in version 1.0. That's why I left it as it is.

Reactions: Boopeeman

PLAYER9821452

Jun 20, 2023
I read few pages to avoid asking a repetitive question but i can't tell if i got my answer.
I played this game few years ago i think, i tried it few months ago and nothing new were added.
Is there something new in the story in this final version? or did they add the ending ( relation between characters after finishing the existing path)?

Valter1

Jan 12, 2023
The developer himself previously obfuscated the incestuous relationships, referring to Caroline as 'my love.' The 'sis' was introduced by the dev in version 1.0. That's why I left it as it is.
I'm somewhat confused at this game's plethora of patches. Does your restoration patch work with either of the incest patches, or does yours already include it?

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I'm somewhat confused at this game's plethora of patches. Does your restoration patch work with either of the incest patches, or does yours already include it?
It already functions as i-patch on its own, but not for all characters. I am working on that part. It only applies to the ones mentioned in the description. And yes, the mod is compatible with other patches as well.

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
It already functions as i-patch on its own, but not for all characters. I am working on that part. It only applies to the ones mentioned in the description. And yes, the mod is compatible with other patches as well.
Appreciate what you're doing. Excited to play a complete version of this game after all this time once it's finished by you, in the state it should have been!

Aug 5, 2017
So the game is completed?? Do we get any end scene or something with any route?? I remember earlier updates had Caroline Pregnancy route, what happens after that??

Feb 15, 2019
So the game is completed?? Do we get any end scene or something with any route?? I remember earlier updates had Caroline Pregnancy route, what happens after that??
A shit ton of stuff is incomplete even while the dev says it's complete. Half the characters have a "You have reached the end of this character's story for this patch" notification.

• Angry
Reactions: DieselX99990
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes