Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
Post a screenshots of the errors

EDiT: After parsing scripts, the only reason for which you have tenants and friends instead of childrens, brother or sister it's because you have removed the path.rpy...

im using the android version. there's no way i can removethe path.rpy. the only problem is that the script on linda and bob is working as mom and dad. but Caroline and Sara is not working. it is friend instead of brother and sister. i dont know what is the problem here.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
im using the android version. there's no way i can removethe path.rpy. the only problem is that the script on linda and bob is working as mom and dad. but Caroline and Sara is not working. it is friend instead of brother and sister. i dont know what is the problem here.
I can't help, you have to check with the android port moder.
And next time, specify on wich platfom you have problem.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi. That's unfortunately an issue how the game is checking the "official" uncensor patch and Android.

Info: The game checks when playing every time for the family members if a file "patch.rpy" exists. I actually have integrated that file into my port. But in Android unfortunately all the game files are renamed with "x-" in front of all file names. So when playing the game it will not find it because of the renaming and reverts therefore to "friend" instead of "sister" again and so on.

To solve that you still must copy the "patch.rpy" (the file from lewdpatcher) on your own into the following folder on your phone: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

I added that info now also to my Mod/port post, too.

Reactions: CircaAD

mrpoops

May 27, 2019
so whay i cant use the ladder at the neighbors again ? i cant take the ladder at the evening when i hop the fance an the neighbors

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
I think it has to do with how these sites count bytes. The final downloaded size for GoFile for me was 8.9gb. I'm guessing they count bytes in the 1000's rather than how Windows does it as 1024's.
You're right. I forgot to do the third multiplier. My apologies!

mrpoops

May 27, 2019
and does anyone know whats new in the update because i played it throuth (the last update ) and ich didnt find somthing new

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
and does anyone know whats new in the update because i played it throuth (the last update ) and ich didnt find somthing new
The only thing really new is Bob being a cuck and the sandbox repeat scenes. The repeat sandbox scenes are a bit of a let down. FFS Caroline's first sexual interaction was two deepthroat blowjobs in one sitting. Her repeat bj is just a hand job with the tip in her mouth. Oh and Victoria has way more content which is cool bc she has a great booty, wonderful tits, and a pretty face, and is kind of a cunt but not really so fucking her more is a plus in my book.

Does anyone know how to climb through your aunt's window? Is there a way to skip the mini games?
You can skip the mini games with this tool called unRen Ultrahack.

Reactions: kalunga

AnotherPersonHere

Jun 14, 2019
I've made a i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 IN [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO CREATE AN EMPTY FILES nomommy.rpy in [game folder]\game.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
EDIT2: Works in 1.0e

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, this is a dumb question, but when extracting the patches, do I put the individual .rpy files into the /game folder, or do I put the /game folder from the patch into the current /game folder?

I've not done this in a long long time and need some help.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm sorry, this is a dumb question, but when extracting the patches, do I put the individual .rpy files into the /game folder, or do I put the /game folder from the patch into the current /game folder?

I've not done this in a long long time and need some help.
You have to extract to [somerwhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Hey guys, I've just started playing this game and downloaded the latest version. Even though I got scenes the scenes gallery doesn't show anything. I have just started 1-2 hours ago so is it about me not progressing far enough in the story? Or could this be caused by mods? I have incest and the content restoration mods.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes