estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0e + IC by joelurmel + Unlocker by lpfn102

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.02 GB

Come find me on Discord:

exine

Dec 5, 2019
Hello Every one I had finished the and everything 2 weeks ago, today when i opened the game again it wont go past the yes or no screen anymore , does anybody has that issue, and does anybody know the reason and fix ? would highly apperciate if anybody can help resolve the issue

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Hello Every one I had finished the and everything 2 weeks ago, today when i opened the game again it wont go past the yes or no screen anymore , does anybody has that issue, and does anybody know the reason and fix ? would highly apperciate if anybody can help resolve the issue
try restarting your pc or download the game again

exine

Dec 5, 2019
so its happining with all my Renpy games those who start the game keeps skipping fast until to a point where it doesnt go any further and gets stucked

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
guys i need help with koga3 multi cheat mod doesnt work error page shows
Hi. Without further info it's hard to say. Have you put the extracted Mod files (not the folder itself!) into the game's folder ".../game/"?

pedroman554e3552

Aug 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Does this restore the sleep sex scenes?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes