Segaiolo_11

Dec 3, 2023
Here is the Italian translation of Milfy City version 06e.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan". Contain the incest patch.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Milfy City versione 06e.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan". Contiene la incest patch.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:
Mega

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
The link is no more valid :( is it possible to have it somewhere else?

Kaian500

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a list of all the dialogue changes from the previous versions? Also some scenes seem to be missing from the older versions or maybe they were changed in the final.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Did this game get a proper ending? Because I swear I played the update they did after years of waiting and it was just a bit of sara content.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have a few questions about this game.

1) Did they remove all the Neighbors content, or do you have to give specific responses to unlock it?
2) Are any other characters available for Nightly Phone Call visits besides Linda, Sara and Caroline?
3) Does Delilah's content end after beating her the third time, or is it possible to continue depending on previous choices?

I'm also a bit disappointed that a lot of the characters routes end abruptly. If this is the final version, then several characters routes don't have an ending but just stops (Delilah, Violet, Sidra, and Cindy), and some have truncated endings that should be continued (Liza/Yazmin, Sara and Judy) in my opinion. Hopefully, ICSTOR will continue this game to a proper completion, which would include a scene where all the LI's realize they all love the same person and start a harem because they are totally fine with sharing the MC.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I have a few questions about this game.

1) Did they remove all the Neighbors content, or do you have to give specific responses to unlock it?
2) Are any other characters available for Nightly Phone Call visits besides Linda, Sara and Caroline?
3) Does Delilah's content end after beating her the third time, or is it possible to continue depending on previous choices?

I'm also a bit disappointed that a lot of the characters routes end abruptly. If this is the final version, then several characters routes don't have an ending but just stops (Delilah, Violet, Sidra, and Cindy), and some have truncated endings that should be continued (Liza/Yazmin, Sara and Judy) in my opinion. Hopefully, ICSTOR will continue this game to a proper completion, which would include a scene where all the LI's realize they all love the same person and start a harem because they are totally fine with sharing the MC.
1:Yes ther removed all that content but ther is the restoration patch her on this thread that brings it back.
2:No not that i can remember
3:Yes it end's ther with the 3 win, but as you can see on that ending ther was more planned because , you see ther that she loves the mc.
Ther are dlc's planned but if ther gona be released for 20xx is another question (if that is true with the planned dlc's).
Yes some of the ending's are crap because i am maybe wrong but as i can remember ther was prego planned but after 0.7.1 it got removed.
I only can say if ther are dlc's planed that is for me another why to milk his patereons even more.

Reactions: Randeep44

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Is this still being worked on?

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
I have completed all the tasks but Celia can't go any further. I'm supposed to talk to Judy but Judy says I should talk to the director but he doesn't say anything. Now I'm stuck there and things aren't moving forward with Celia

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I have completed all the tasks but Celia can't go any further. I'm supposed to talk to Judy but Judy says I should talk to the director but he doesn't say anything. Now I'm stuck there and things aren't moving forward with Celia

I ended up in the same situation.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Pregnancy UPDATE COMING SOON. no date specified.
There is no point in waiting for that DLC with any kind of excitement if you appreciated MC for the kinks that were already cut out or heavily neutered in v1.0 (to maximize profit by avoiding ANY risks from Steam/Patreon). The DLC will be even worse than v1.0e from this pov.

v1.0e came out on Nov 3rd and nearly 2 months later PowerBabe is still going through it (about 60-70% done) trying to properly restore what was cut and rewrite what was mutilated. It's a one (wo)man best effort in their spare time so it's no surprise it takes so much.

So even if the DLC would come out today, it will take months to mod it just so that incest dialogue is properly (re)written. That's without any new visuals & related screenplay, choices, gameplay, etc. directly supporting this kink or any of the other ones that were cut. And without "professional" (or at least at the same level as the rest of the screenplay) (re)writing skills. It's very very unlikely the result will be all that great.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
There is no point in waiting for that DLC with any kind of excitement if you appreciated MC for the kinks that were already cut out or heavily neutered in v1.0 (to maximize profit by avoiding ANY risks from Steam/Patreon). The DLC will be even worse than v1.0e from this pov.

v1.0e came out on Nov 3rd and nearly 2 months later PowerBabe still goes through it trying to properly restore what was cut out and rewrite what was mutilated. And progress is only at about 60-70%. It's a one (wo)man best effort in their spare time so it's no surprise it takes so much.

So even if the DLC would come out today, it will take months to mod it just so that incest dialogue is properly rewritten. That's without any new visuals (inc. related screenplay, choices, gameplay, etc.) directly supporting this kink or any of the other ones that were cut. And without professional (re)writing skills. It's very very unlikely the result will be all that great.
Shame b/c it's a quality game.

Reactions: kcaldw
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes