PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've already gone through all the routes. With Judy there is no note on the table. And Celia's door is always locked no matter what time of day it is.
What was the last thing you did with Celia, before the hint said to talk with Judy? Did you finish all the webcam stuff? Did you meet Celia in your room? Did you find Celia's weakness?

You can also upload your save file, maybe I can see where you are and find out what you need to do.

dragone79

May 23, 2019
Salve qualcuno a il salvataggio dopo la pass del pc della prof purtroppo ho il tasto numero 6 che non funziona e la pass Ossa36 non la posso inserire qualcuno puo aiutarmi grazie

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Salve qualcuno a il salvataggio dopo la pass del pc della prof purtroppo ho il tasto numero 6 che non funziona e la pass Ossa36 non la posso inserire qualcuno puo aiutarmi grazie
Your lucky day.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Happy New Year Everyone ICSTOR, me, and all the rest of the development team with you the very best! Hope you're looking forward to seeing more of Caroline, Linda, Sara and the rest of the girls in 2024! And now... some New Year previews of what's to come! 1.png 6.png 14.png 31.png

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Happy New Year Everyone ICSTOR, me, and all the rest of the development team with you the very best! Hope you're looking forward to seeing more of Caroline, Linda, Sara and the rest of the girls in 2024! And now... some New Year previews of what's to come! View attachment 3222421 View attachment 3222422 View attachment 3222423 View attachment 3222425
OOtL? Why is this rando talking like he's an insider?

Edit: I'm aware of his replies. Question(s) are still open.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcelPappas

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
What was the last thing you did with Celia, before the hint said to talk with Judy? Did you finish all the webcam stuff? Did you meet Celia in your room? Did you find Celia's weakness?

You can also upload your save file, maybe I can see where you are and find out what you need to do.
Yes, I've done all of that. Except for Celia's weakening. Here is my backup file.
Things didn't go any further with the neighbor either.

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
one question: do these pictures mean that milfy city will continue after all???
yes, at least they said that there would be 2 updates, one is the pregnancy of girls and the second is still a secret, I do not know if the developer has already said what the second update will be.

Reactions: tkisback91

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
yes, at least they said that there would be 2 updates, one is the pregnancy of girls and the second is still a secret, I do not know if the developer has already said what the second update will be.
What is known until today.

3 DLCs are planned.

They will be released every four months

1. Pregnancy of Sara, Carolina and Linda. (April)

2. Final Haren (August)

3. Surprise. (November)

It is also debatable whether 4 months for each DLC is justified by the workload., Onyxdime He is the only one who gives an explanation, while on the part of ICSTOR the explanations are vague or nonexistent and their background is not good.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It seems I can't use the gym more than once, why is that?
Every step on Daliah's miniquest line means one gym session. You can only use the gym when you have to advance said questline so speak with Daliah, race. Lose first, go gym, race again and win this time. Repeat.

Reactions: Cyberjacky

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Uncensor Patch: -
* - CONTENT RESTORATION*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2 - Full Save - Italian TL* - German TL* - Gallery Unlock* - Multi+Cheat Mod*
wcdudley1980 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358 View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
i like the game

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes