Moterbr

Nov 27, 2019
I played the Andriod Version and everything is fine more or less HOWEVER there is a big problem, YOU CAN'T use the BINOCULARS so I can't do that story which is a bummer I hope it gets fixed

Cube8

Jan 2, 2024
Just started the game but I am stuck at the beginning.
If I get outside the house, as soon as I move the mouse to the map icon, the game crashes with the message: "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."
Attached the traceback.txt file.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
yes, at least they said that there would be 2 updates, one is the pregnancy of girls and the second is still a secret, I do not know if the developer has already said what the second update will be.
oh that's good to hear thanks for this info :) it's just a shame that these updates will probably be a long time coming for you

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
What is known until today.

3 DLCs are planned.

They will be released every four months

1. Pregnancy of Sara, Carolina and Linda. (April)

2. Final Haren (August)

3. Surprise. (November)

It is also debatable whether 4 months for each DLC is justified by the workload., Onyxdime He is the only one who gives an explanation, while on the part of ICSTOR the explanations are vague or nonexistent and their background is not good.

The images that are published are not canon and have no relation to the story. They are additional images like the cards.
The images that I've put up are all previews of the Pregnancy Party expansion. Everything there is directly from the expansion, and canon. :)

Onyxdime Is Lily getting more story to come with the next update ? Cause I see a lot of image with her
Yes. Rather than just have one pregnancy ending for each of the girls, I wanted to include some variations for each girl.

Lily can be heavily involved in Sara's ending, depending on your choices.

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
The images that I've put up are all previews of the Pregnancy Party expansion. Everything there is directly from the expansion, and canon. :)

Yes. Rather than just have one pregnancy ending for each of the girls, I wanted to include some variations for each girl.

Alright then thanks Onyxdime! I really wanted to see where you take the Lily story line cause I think that would be a huge affect on Sara tho I think overall has to be my favorite story line of the game!

Cube8

Jan 2, 2024
Am I the only one with this problem? Is there anything I should check?
Just started the game but I am stuck at the beginning.
If I get outside the house, as soon as I move the mouse to the map icon, the game crashes with the message: "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."
Attached the traceback.txt file.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Went to visit here again after a long looooooong time and damn, this game actually managed to finish? Color me surprised when I saw the "Completed" tag instead of the abandoned one

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020

And Celia must be impregnated, she must pay for the sweet life of a whore with her belly and begin to enjoy the milking fetish (like Ictor’s patrons :KEK: ).

Reactions: UltimateRidersC

Proudfather1234

Sep 28, 2023
Can someone help me out ..i seem to be at the end of the game..Caroline calls me to her room at night but she is sleeping as usual ...each time I talk to Linda she asks if She can come to my room at night but nothing happens

Proudfather1234

Sep 28, 2023
There is more. You get to freeuse her while also cucking Bob which is a whole lot of nobody asked for it but okay since we get more animations between MC and Linda.
How do I get that ..for now each time i talk to her she just comes to my room at night and exact time I talk to Caroline she tells me to come to her room at night but nothing happens there.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes