DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
Sorry everyone! I've been completely out of the loop with MILFY City for the past year or so; the last update I played was the 0.71b update. Has the game actually been finished now, seriously? I don't mean to be naïve or anything, but I'm just a little lost on where is game is at the moment in terms of it's development.

Did it actually get finished? Because I've spent the past 18 months thinking it was just dead in the water.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry everyone! I've been completely out of the loop with MILFY City for the past year or so; the last update I played was the 0.71b update. Has the game actually been finished now, seriously? I don't mean to be naïve or anything, but I'm just a little lost on where is game is at the moment in terms of it's development.

Did it actually get finished? Because I've spent the past 18 months thinking it was just dead in the water.
Go here Ren'Py - Completed - Milfy City [v1.0e] [ICSTOR] | F95zone

Alex and Eva Gaming

Jan 7, 2024

Well, It's kinda finished. ICSTOR clearly didn't put much work into finishing the story lines. And the quality took a bit of a hit too. The dev is still adding some additional content to the game too, so it may be good to hold off until he's completely finished. Up to you if you wanna play through it all again.

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
Well, It's kinda finished. ICSTOR clearly didn't put much work into finishing the story lines. And the quality took a bit of a hit too. The dev is still adding some additional content to the game too, so it may be good to hold off until he's completely finished. Up to you if you wanna play through it all again.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I might actually give it a go, because I do remember enjoying the story and a lot of the characters. I can't believe we actually live in a world where MILFY City is closer to completion (If you can call it that) than Summertime Saga.

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
how do I access charles' home after completing that part of the quest? Playing 1.0d and can't find it, didn't get the secret cards and it's bothering me

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
I hope Dev puts the pregnancy back into game!!!

Reactions: onefingersalute

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path, what does that mean? Was some of Sara's path removed?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path, what does that mean? Was some of Sara's path removed?
In the years between v0.7 and v1.0 ICSTOR took the opportunity to make his own name meaningless and remove incest from MC. In addition, he also removed anything else considered an incorrect fantasy by Steam/Patreon. This resulted in a v1.0 where lots of past kinky content involving many characters was mutilated or just removed to appease the Fantasy Police.
ICSTOR also produced false expectations right here on F95, via intermediaries, suggesting the aforementioned mutilations will be restored via a patch that will "magically" pop into existence from "unknown" pirates very soon after v1.0 final releases. v1.0 final released around Nov 3rd. There was no patch.
Powerbabe proceeded to make this patch independently but there's lots to do and it gets done in their free time with no compensation so it takes however long it takes. I've been tracking the effort and I guesstimate it's about 70% done so the earliest when everything that could be restored will likely finally be restored is around March.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... I have seen the content restoration patch. What we are missing from the original before the deletion of the content? I want to play the game, but I want to know the answer to my question, because I have to think if I want to play this now or wait for the (possible) full content restoration patch. Let me know, thanks.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
What we are missing from the original before the deletion of the content? I want to play the game, but I want to know the answer to my question, because I have to think if I want to play this now or wait for the (possible) full content restoration patch.
I was also interested in this but I've never seen a concise list of TODOs for restoration, expressed in a way that's understandable to someone who's never played v1.0 at all and who barely remembers what happened in past versions (as they were released many years ago).
I haven't played v1.0 yet as I'm waiting for Powerbabe's final restore patch (which may take ~2 more months; let's call it r-patch for short, from now on) so what I know is all second hand info. I placed my bet on Powerbabe as the most relevant source of info about what the restoration effort entails.

An important thing to note about r-patch is that it goes much deeper than just strictly adding events & assets removed between v0.7 and v1.0. r-patch also corrects dialogues that don't make much sense in v1.0 because the mutilation done by ICSTOR to whore out for Patreon's Fantasy Police was half-assed (e.g. blackmail was incompletely removed so Celia still spoke later as if you blackmailed her, etc. etc. lots of corrections like that were needed). r-patch also corrects dialogues related to incest, especially if they were not already covered by . So r-patch acts as a complement to i-patch, improving incest dialogue across the game.
Finally, another important thing to note is r-patch restores what can be restored (i.e. events, dialogue & images/videos removed between v0.7 and v1.0) and corrects dialogues wherever they're obviously incoherent or mutilated for Steam/Patreon but it can't add significant content to the game as it doesn't deal with adding images/videos. So events/paths that were in effect left unfinished by ICSTOR will remain so even after r-patch's final version.

To see what was already done so far via r-patch, check its log here. In short:
0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.
Soon(ish), a new r-patch version will be released which will comb through everything strongly connected to Linda (i.e. Linda's path, inc. her sister).
There is still more work to be done afterwards, for events strongly connected to Judy, Bob and maybe a few other minor characters.
Last but not least, r-patch already includes a lot of dialogue corrections to properly support incest. At some point it might evolve to completely supplant the i-patch, which would mean more work.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Is there any ending to this game i mean i completed all story with all characters and tbh all scenes in gallery are present BUT there is no harem scene with the family like linda , caroline and sara discovering mc has relationship with all of them and MAIN story ending....right now every character has endbut the main story like mc gets with all member is not there so i want to ask is this the end or there is an ending if there is tell me how to get that because i have no idea.....?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
In the years between v0.7 and v1.0 ICSTOR took the opportunity to make his own name meaningless and remove incest from MC. In addition, he also removed anything else considered an incorrect fantasy by Steam/Patreon. This resulted in a v1.0 where lots of past kinky content involving many characters was mutilated or just removed to appease the Fantasy Police.
ICSTOR also produced false expectations right here on F95, via intermediaries, suggesting the aforementioned mutilations will be restored via a patch that will "magically" pop into existence from "unknown" pirates very soon after v1.0 final releases. v1.0 final released around Nov 3rd. There was no patch.
Powerbabe proceeded to make this patch independently but there's lots to do and it gets done in their free time with no compensation so it takes however long it takes. I've been tracking the effort and I guesstimate it's about 70% done so the earliest when everything that could be restored will likely finally be restored is around March.
Wow so he completely mutilated and neutered his own game to appease the puritans. That's sad. I'm honestly not even gonna waste my Internet data to download this now. For me Milfy City ended when I completed Caroline's path back in v6. I'm assuming since he removed the the incest Caroline's path was removed or neutered as well, same with moms path I'm assuming? God id be pissed if I was one of his paying subscribers and to think two years ago I actually considered being one. I just finished Once in a Lifetime and was thinking of playing this but I think I'd rather replay Once in a Lifetime, Sisterly Lust or Parental Love. Him removing the incest kink is a complete "fuck you" to the people who subscribed to him because of that kink.

Reactions: onefingersalute

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow so he completely mutilated and neutered his own game to appease the puritans. That's sad. I'm honestly not even gonna waste my Internet data to download this now. For me Milfy City ended when I completed Caroline's path back in v6. I'm assuming since he removed the the incest Caroline's path was removed or neutered as well, same with moms path I'm assuming? God id be pissed if I was one of his paying subscribers and to think two years ago I actually considered being one. I just finished Once in a Lifetime and was thinking of playing this but I think I'd rather replay Once in a Lifetime, Sisterly Lust or Parental Love. Him removing the incest kink is a complete "fuck you" to the people who subscribed to him because of that kink.
I went over Powerbabe's patch and think it does a commendable job of restoring the nuked content. I haven't touched the title in probably a year and a half to be honest but I used WinMerge to do a comparison and I think it restore's the old content to .71 standards. It sucks that we have to deal with this nonsense at all but at least there are people making working against the censorship payment processors are forcing on us. Until there's a trusted party that has the reach of the big 3 processors this is what we'll have to deal with.

Reactions: Noe174

NotJoe27

Nov 13, 2021
Wow so he completely mutilated and neutered his own game to appease the puritans.
No he is just being lazy as usual. What has been intimated to us was that the Patreon version had to be a certain way because of TOS but that shortly after the official release some third party (wink wink nudge nudge) would release a patch witch national content that patreon would not approve of but of course is not officially affiliated with the game so oh well.

West Fallen

Nov 18, 2022
If anyone else was stuck on "Spy on Sara" in the bathroom during the morning, find your save file, use saveeditonline, set SR1_bath_spy to 5.
It should update to the next scene after a new day.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes