wolverine73

Jun 4, 2018
Got this error when trying to click on map icon

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: size

Cube8

Jan 2, 2024
Got this error when trying to click on map icon

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: size
I also had the same problem but never got a reply.
The workaround is: Start the game, save it and load it.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm not lying, man. This won't do me any good. I said that I did not like the game and that there was no content in it. These are my own interpretations and things I see. Why are you so angry?
I'm not angry, those phrases have meaning. The first one, that you don't like the game, is an opinion and unfalsifiable. The second, that it has no content, is both objectively and subjectively measurable and most assessments would say you're wrong by either metric.

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Can someon tell me how to access the storage room to get the ladder? Also, I added the cheat mod, but I don't know how to pull up the cheat menu. Thanks!

Sep 16, 2023
I'm not lying, man. This won't do me any good. I said that I did not like the game and that there was no content in it. These are my own interpretations and things I see. Why are you so angry?
You know what, game is clearly tagged as sandbox, so your comment it's bit redundant and annoying. You don't like sandbox, fine. But honestly who cares? Those who like will play it, those who don't like can see the tag and pass on, as you were supposed to do.

Sep 16, 2023
I don't understand why people respond angrily to reviews that differ from their own. I didn't show any target in my comment. Despite this, just because I make a properly negative comment about the game triggers people. I experienced this game all by myself. I haven't experienced it with you or anyone else. So whether I like the game or not doesn't affect your life. So stop making unnecessary fights and play your game. If you want to fight, you can go to Twitter. Leave these shallow thoughts aside, I can express my personal opinions as I wish.
Dude, it seems only emotional here are you. I was saying that game is clearly tagged as sandbox, so what's exactly point of you coming and saying:
"This is sandbox and I don't like sanboxes."

Reactions: yoyomistro
Sep 16, 2023
My comment does not only contain the word sandbox. At the same time, as you said, certain audiences will play this game and certain audiences will not play this game. So you can ignore my comment as you said yourself. At the same time, I repeat, I can write any thought I want, however I want. I didn't like the game, I didn't like it, it was a bad production for me.
Well, I can always write your comments are redundant. ;)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
My comment does not only contain the word sandbox. At the same time, as you said, certain audiences will play this game and certain audiences will not play this game. So you can ignore my comment as you said yourself. At the same time, I repeat, I can write any thought I want, however I want. I didn't like the game, I didn't like it, it was a bad production for me.
Guys, guys, can we get back to discussing how much we’d like to see lesbian scenes with mum and Sarah, and related threesomes with Judy?? :p

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes