TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
To be honest, I don't want to see anymore of Sarah. Not with Linda, not with Judy, not with MC. Not even with Bob.
There is a scene fairly early in the game where Linda catches the MC looking up under Sarah's skirt, in the kitchen, I think. That's what gave me hope we would at some point see Linda and Sarah going at it. :D

Reactions: Nulldev
Sep 16, 2023
There is a scene fairly early in the game where Linda catches the MC looking up under Sarah's skirt, in the kitchen, I think. That's what gave me hope we would at some point see Linda and Sarah going at it. :D
Yes, there is such scene where Linda teaches Gremlin how to light gas stove. I will gladly pass any scenes with Gremlin.
BTW, I think onyxdime semiconfirmed there will be be MC+Gremlin+Lilly threesome.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev and L0thar

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Because players wouldn't be able to relate with the MC.
I played this game a year back, where the woman were all beautiful, beautiful hair, but the males where all the dark colored models, and MC was a bald dude...

I think the devs don't want to work a male models, because they think it makes them gay.. Thank god for devs, they make us less gay.

Sep 16, 2023
I played this game a year back, where the woman were all beautiful, beautiful hair, but the males where all the dark colored models, and MC was a bald dude...
That cant be this game, bruh. This game has supposedly 19-20 year old MC who looks like sissy midget with medium long dark hair.
I mean he is certainly ugly, but he is not bald. His dad is.

Reactions: Jhony234

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
That cant be this game, bruh. This game has supposedly 19-20 year old MC who looks like sissy midget with medium long dark hair.
I mean he is certainly ugly, but he is not bald. His dad is.
Sorry not 'this game', I played 'a game', and I was talking about that game I played. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was talking about 'this game I played', not THIS GAME.

May 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Does this mod work with the final version the game v1.0e?

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
That content was cut from the game. Please use unofficial restoration patch.

Uncompleted completed currently, dev is currently working on additional end content.

Last time i played i went when the father leave the house, then i could sleep anymore to the next day, i thought that was the end of that update.

tetra4

Dec 1, 2018
I have to assume the best one (Linda) is going to be the last pregnancy DLC update.. right at the end of the year..

Reactions: vmaks
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes