Page11

May 23, 2019
Complete with DLC on the way.
So how is the game complete if the DLC is focused on the main characters?
Like, I'd get it if the "complete" game would have DLC that focused on other characters, such as the neighbors or the school therapist (I haven't played in a long time, so idk if that route was done or not), etc., and maybe with a few new scenes for the main characters, but as long as the DLC is about the main characters, how is the game completed? Genuine question.

orka9595

Nov 8, 2021
Like, I'd get it if the "complete" game would have DLC that focused on other characters, such as the neighbors or the school therapist (I haven't played in a long time, so idk if that route was done or not), etc., and maybe with a few new scenes for the main characters, but as long as the DLC is about the main characters, how is the game completed? Genuine question.
There is a conclusion for all characters, but DLC will provide more options to the endings, I suppose.

Reactions: Page11

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Simply, the game is not complete.
Complete only in EA ways, where you cut half the game out, sold the remaining part as base, and sell the cut parts as DLC.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
I think this will happen, for sure.
Great answer. I was thinking along the same lines about the tech advances.

The other question is this: is this game among the most beloved ones such that there is a good chance that it will get a fan remake ? Like "Half Life" was at the time.
For me the answer is yes. I'm fond of this game because it was the first visual novel that impressed me strongly and opened my mind to the wonderful world of VNs.
Linda was the first VN character that hit me hard, and the second was Caroline. Later I started to appreciate Celia and her story and so on.

But how do other people feel about this ? Of course there are many who dislike Milfy City because of the dev's behaviour.
I hope that in a few years all this will be forgotten and "Milfy City" will take its place in the Pantheon of visual novels as one of the first legendary VNs.
Let me hear your thoughts.

wallacescott

Nov 7, 2017
Bro, this dev is "amazing", was one of the first VNs i've played, at the time of DnD, Summertime and Teaching Feelings where i had to play unnoficial android ports by Spear or Someusername, those really gave me a good impression, one that got me pondering and waiting for the finished state. Now i get back with the "completed" flag just to go to one of my favorite girls, Delilah and get a fucking ridiculous cliff hanger. Even tho i know the dev got some personal problems, it's fucking ridiculous how he can get the audacity to even publish at Steam a "Final Edition" to just go and post about DLCs... Even tho i don't regret supporting him for some years, i surely don't regret stopping the support, seems like this game will be milked until the day i begone, and Delilah's route will stay unfinished.

Reactions: athreusclouds

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
I down;loaded this mod but it seems to have deleted the replay function.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
26.png

Quick Update:

Hi everyone!

As of this post, all static renders for Sara and Lily have been completed. Sara - Lilly

Animations are continuing to be produced while I get stuck into writing the final dialogue.

Production of Caroline's route will begin at the start of February

EFon

Apr 24, 2018
I wish this game had an actual ending, and many more 3somes and such. Heck, you can't even have actual honesty to God pussy sex with almost anyone once the game is complete! Feet, tits, and ass are all on the table, but sorry the pussy becomes off limits at the end. Was great while it lasted, having unsafe sex with nearly everyone, yet sadly no resolution to all those creampies.

Reactions: UltimateRidersC
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes