Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I liked it, I mean, it was one of the first +18 games I played. It's a shame it was abandoned, but then it came back, and I finally finished it. I enjoyed the characters, especially Linda, Caroline, Judy, and Celia. On the other hand, the animations were good, and there was a great variety of them.

The story starts, let's say, somewhat okay, but thanks to all the characters, you can piece together a bigger narrative. Also, the fact that even though it's labeled as the "final version," I highly doubt it, because Delilah's story ended kind of badly as she wants the MC not to leave (that made me sad). In other words, I think there was supposed to be a continuation, but since the creator had abandoned the project, a lot of content had to be cut. If you look into the internal files, there were more locations like the hospital and the church, as well as pregnancy routes. That's why there was the option to "finish inside or outside" (in addition to personal preferences). I almost forgot, the neighbors Sidra and Isla find out that their mother is blackmailing them or something like that, and that's it – it says "end of content, next update."

Mind you, I liked it, but I wanted to criticize that. The animations were good, the stories were entertaining, etc. Thank you very much for the game.

P.S.: I'm leaving my completed save data with all the cards, stories (except the neighbors, which were never completed), and the entire gallery. I should note that I didn't cheat on Sara with her friend, and I gave Zuri and Suri the real names of the companies.

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
The quality of Delilah's story is leagues ahead of any other character in the game. There's just so many emotional layers to her and so much going on beneath the surface.

We have this silent and unapproachable "pool girl" for YEARS when ICSTOR slacked off. Then Onyxdime swoops in and breathes life into her.

View attachment 3278757

There is something captivating about her story. When you first meet her she is little more than a two dimensional bully. Her story opens with you confronting her and it seems like you are going to get a BDSM relationship similar to Celia. At this point the genre of her story is heroic tale of you sticking up for the little people getting bullied by her and her shadow figure friends. I will come back to those shadow figures later on.

As the second act of her story begins the genre abruptly changes into a comedy. The forth wall is repeatedly broken again and again for jokes. This mirrors you breaking through Delilah's own walls that she puts up. Delilah even seems to begin enjoying both winning and losing the playful bets you make with her.

At this point you are expecting the story to continue on this trajectory from hate to comedy to love. Except it doesn't. The third act of her tale sees her softer side emerge. The fourth wall breaking stops. She doesn't want to dominate you or you to dominate her. She wants a genuine relationship. A real connection.

You don't get to enjoy your time with Delilah though. Those shadowy faceless figures of her bitchy clique are monitoring her love life with you through her phone.

Now that her walls are down she is naked and vulnerable. She isn't afraid of you seeing her vulnerability though. It is the dark spectres of her bitchy clique that have trapped her.

When you see this picture it is easy to think that Delilah is the leader of this bullying gang. It isn't until we pierce the third act of her story that we realise she is no leader. She is their captive. Captive to their social elitism.

View attachment 3278755

It is probably lazy graphic design but I believe the shadow figures serve a purpose. Shadow figures in Milfy City are usually kept for background characters who do not matter in the story. The shadow figures in Delilah's story DO matter though. Her fellow bullies are continually present as faceless black silhouettes. They are ominous spectres. The only words they utter in her story are bullying chides and demands.

Even when they aren't physically present in a scene they continue to haunt Delilah over her phone. Interrupting the most private and intimate moments of her life. Dictating what she should do.

In the end Delilah finds herself trapped.

The rapidly changing genres of her story mirrors Delilah's own changing mental state and instability. She was comfortable in her bully group of bad bitches. But when you finally get through to the real Delilah and see who she is without the influence of these shadow figures she begins to find herself torn. I don't believe Deliah is a bully. I don't think she is a bad person. She's a good person who has forgotten how to be good under semester after semester of torment from these shadowy demons she believed were her friends.

In some ways Delilah is a metaphor for Milfy City itself. Pregnant with potential but a heartbreaking disappointing conclusion.

She tells you to leave. Tells you to go. Tells you she doesn't want you. And a part of you believes her enough to give up and walk away.

In the final seconds of her story the screen turns as black as the silhouettes that haunt her. Delilah's final thoughts are four white words barely visible against the overwhelming darkness. Words she cannot bring herself to speak aloud.

She silently begs you not to leave her. Begs you to save her.
View attachment 3278749

And with that final sentence we realise Delilah's story was never about a BDSM relationship or a comedy or a romance.

It was a story of a damsel in distress who did not realise she was trapped until her knight in shining armour was walking away.

View attachment 3278770

I want to see Dee's story continue.
I want to know she escapes the hell she has found herself in.
I want her to have a happy ending.

Caroline aside, there isn't another character in the game who is more deserving of a happy ending.
I fully agree.
A very, very eloquent essay that thoroughly describes her character. I really enjoyed her (in two ways) and I think she is the most interesting of the side characters.
Would love to see a Delilah DLC.

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
I waited a long time for the game to be updated and it finally let me down. There was a little bit of realism and now it's not realistic at all. The story is very very bad after the update. If it was never updated it would have remained a perfect game in my mind.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I waited a long time for the game to be updated and it finally let me down. There was a little bit of realism and now it's not realistic at all. The story is very very bad after the update. If it was never updated it would have remained a perfect game in my mind.
I think the game was always unrealistic, that's the point of these games surely? Escapism from reality with no real consequences for actions taken?

Reactions: marceldaviss

zgaf

Apr 23, 2021
I think the game was always unrealistic, that's the point of these games surely? Escapism from reality with no real consequences for actions taken?
I didn't mean that the game should be realistic. it's just that it's very unrealistic to walk your classmate naked at school on a leash, and at the same time, the texts in the update are not taken care of at all, there used to be art in this game, now it's a game that appeals only to fetishes.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I didn't mean that the game should be realistic. it's just that it's very unrealistic to walk your classmate naked at school on a leash, and at the same time, the texts in the update are not taken care of at all, there used to be art in this game, now it's a game that appeals only to fetishes.
Yea, I also thought the naked on a leash thing was silly. In my opinion, if you got to do that to a girl it would have been just as effective to have shown her sucking off all the other boys she'd been bullying, filmed it and then blackmailed her to become their daily sex toy.

Reactions: zgaf

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yea boi let’s go

haven’t played this game in…oh god it’s been years hasn’t it?

Time to finish this finally.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes