Jul 12, 2020
Hey, i have an issue where i cannot progress any further with Sara. I have been following the in game walk through swapping between the different women and got just past the part where you go to the water park with Sara however the next step for her is to talk to her in her bedroom in the morning, however she is never there. Whenever i find her in the afternoon at school or her bedroom in the evening it says "You have already talked to her". I have End Gamed a Liza, the twins and Violet and get a long way with the others so would rather not start again.

Edit: This is before the webcam for Sara. Not sure the exact point

Attached is my save if anybody could help :)
hey I had the same problem too. go to her bedroom in the afternoon, she will be talking with linda,

A.D

Jul 18, 2017
hey I had the same problem too. go to her bedroom in the afternoon, she will be talking with linda,
Hey man, Thanks for responding. I've tried at every time slot, She isnt in her bed room in the afternoon, Shes at the school and says ive spoken to her already. The other times i can see Sara is in the evening when shes using her computer but says the same about having spoken to her.

Jul 12, 2020
Hey man, Thanks for responding. I've tried at every time slot, She isnt in her bed room in the afternoon, Shes at the school and says ive spoken to her already. The other times i can see Sara is in the evening when shes using her computer but says the same about having spoken to her.
here you go

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Great comeback am i right guys? Racing fast towards that abandoned tag once again. Dont worry he will be back in another 2-3 years with a half assed update to boost his patreon again. Keep throwing money at slop like this while far better games, with far better and consistent devs like the ones from my sig release regularly and have little to no support, despite having far better looking characters at this point as well.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
see by the comment here the game not really "compeleted" here...
shame to dev, because the game is so beautiful and great for me.

by the way if he have another game, don't be patreon so fast....
we must se he's progress because i worry if ended like this series.

seriously Milfy City is game adult the best for me all of time
*sorryenglishisnotmynativelanguage

Sep 16, 2023
Great comeback am i right guys? Racing fast towards that abandoned tag once again. Dont worry he will be back in another 2-3 years with a half assed update to boost his patreon again. Keep throwing money at slop like this while far better games, with far better and consistent devs like the ones from my sig release regularly and have little to no support, despite having far better looking characters at this point as well.
I have a feeling you missed something.
youmissedit.png

Reactions: Onyxdime

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I have a feeling you missed something.
View attachment 3320030
I think you missed the part where the other member of ICSTOR team(whose name i forgot because i dont give a shit to remember but who spent days and days on here defending the game and going back and forth with me) said the game isn't actually complete and that after the latest update there would be more. The real reason there is COMPLETED tag there is so he can milk more sheep because now he can afford not to deliver anything for the next 2 years and the game wont become "ABANDONED" because it's "COMPLETED" even though there haven't even been any endings put in the game and they spent more time removing certain characters and scenes than they spent adding more.

Reactions: Grelk and Twistty

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
I think you missed the part where the other member of ICSTOR team(whose name i forgot because i dont give a shit to remember but who spent days and days on here defending the game and going back and forth with me) said the game isn't actually complete and that after the latest update there would be more. The real reason there is COMPLETED tag there is so he can milk more sheep because now he can afford not to deliver anything for the next 2 years and the game wont become "ABANDONED" because it's "COMPLETED" even though there haven't even been any endings put in the game and they spent more time removing certain characters and scenes than they spent adding more.
Wdym, the game is complete. The DLCs are a bonus.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes