gostek

Aug 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Oh mighty one! When can we expect the final content restoration patch?

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
Had a shot with the 0.6 version years ago.
Seeing it come to a "completed" i started another walkthrough with the "content restoration" patch.

Came to a very minor issue:
I did the whole sidra/isla restored content before the newer way of encountering sidra
When I got to the new encounter point, the new dialogues didn't show up (getting the door locked dialogue from restored content)

Gone on unmodded version to see what was happening.
For those encountering the same issue, there's nothing interesting on the revamped sidra story.

PS: If this has already been mentionned somewhere feel free to delete my post, just didn't find it when i searched the thread

Reactions: yoyomistro

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
I'm working on it. I wanted to release Linda's path, but it's so heavily intertwined with other characters that I've decided to postpone it in favor of a bigger update.
I didn't fully understood when i first read this, now i'm gonna wait for it too :)

A.D

Jul 18, 2017
Hey, i have an issue where i cannot progress any further with Sara. I have been following the in game walk through swapping between the different women and got just past the part where you go to the water park with Sara however the next step for her is to talk to her in her bedroom in the morning, however she is never there. Whenever i find her in the afternoon at school or her bedroom in the evening it says "You have already talked to her". I have End Gamed a Liza, the twins and Violet and get a long way with the others so would rather not start again.

Edit: This is before the webcam for Sara. Not sure the exact point

Attached is my save if anybody could help :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes