EFon

Apr 24, 2018
I wish this game had an actual ending, and many more 3somes and such. Heck, you can't even have actual honesty to God pussy sex with almost anyone once the game is complete! Feet, tits, and ass are all on the table, but sorry the pussy becomes off limits at the end. Was great while it lasted, having unsafe sex with nearly everyone, yet sadly no resolution to all those creampies.

Reactions: UltimateRidersC

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I enjoyed the game thru my original play through, on reflection, its rushed. sure hoops to jump thru and such. consider if linda's attraction was unleashed in jealousy with mc dating sara's friends? caroline as well...not as hoopy, getting school girl tail while unleahing the in house lustful drama's. vegetables before cheesecake as it wer

Reactions: John1603

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
So how is the game complete if the DLC is focused on the main characters?
Like, I'd get it if the "complete" game would have DLC that focused on other characters, such as the neighbors or the school therapist (I haven't played in a long time, so idk if that route was done or not), etc., and maybe with a few new scenes for the main characters, but as long as the DLC is about the main characters, how is the game completed? Genuine question.
What does DLC mean?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
Is there a way to open up the gallery to replay events using this mod? Not the restored scenes, I guess, but the other ones?

JupiterJumper

Sep 28, 2023
Probably a mistake to keep hopes up, her ending was so ridiculous for the story building put into her. Really annoying seeing the "Final Edition" or the "complete" flag right now...
The quality of Delilah's story is leagues ahead of any other character in the game. There's just so many emotional layers to her and so much going on beneath the surface.

We have this silent and unapproachable "pool girl" for YEARS when ICSTOR slacked off. Then Onyxdime swoops in and breathes life into her.

1705710070040.png

There is something captivating about her story. When you first meet her she is little more than a two dimensional bully. Her story opens with you confronting her and it seems like you are going to get a BDSM relationship similar to Celia. At this point the genre of her story is heroic tale of you sticking up for the little people getting bullied by her and her shadow figure friends. I will come back to those shadow figures later on.

As the second act of her story begins the genre abruptly changes into a comedy. The forth wall is repeatedly broken again and again for jokes. This mirrors you breaking through Delilah's own walls that she puts up. Delilah even seems to begin enjoying both winning and losing the playful bets you make with her.

At this point you are expecting the story to continue on this trajectory from hate to comedy to love. Except it doesn't. The third act of her tale sees her softer side emerge. The fourth wall breaking stops. She doesn't want to dominate you or you to dominate her. She wants a genuine relationship. A real connection.

You don't get to enjoy your time with Delilah though. Those shadowy faceless figures of her bitchy clique are monitoring her love life with you through her phone.

Now that her walls are down she is naked and vulnerable. She isn't afraid of you seeing her vulnerability though. It is the dark spectres of her bitchy clique that have trapped her.

When you see this picture it is easy to think that Delilah is the leader of this bullying gang. It isn't until we pierce the third act of her story that we realise she is no leader. She is their captive. Captive to their social elitism.

1705710029921.png

It is probably lazy graphic design but I believe the shadow figures serve a purpose. Shadow figures in Milfy City are usually kept for background characters who do not matter in the story. The shadow figures in Delilah's story DO matter though. Her fellow bullies are continually present as faceless black silhouettes. They are ominous spectres. The only words they utter in her story are bullying chides and demands.

Even when they aren't physically present in a scene they continue to haunt Delilah over her phone. Interrupting the most private and intimate moments of her life. Dictating what she should do.

In the end Delilah finds herself trapped.

The rapidly changing genres of her story mirrors Delilah's own changing mental state and instability. She was comfortable in her bully group of bad bitches. But when you finally get through to the real Delilah and see who she is without the influence of these shadow figures she begins to find herself torn. I don't believe Deliah is a bully. I don't think she is a bad person. She's a good person who has forgotten how to be good under semester after semester of torment from these shadowy demons she believed were her friends.

In some ways Delilah is a metaphor for Milfy City itself. Pregnant with potential but a heartbreaking disappointing conclusion.

She tells you to leave. Tells you to go. Tells you she doesn't want you. And a part of you believes her enough to give up and walk away.

In the final seconds of her story the screen turns as black as the silhouettes that haunt her. Delilah's final thoughts are four white words barely visible against the overwhelming darkness. Words she cannot bring herself to speak aloud.

She silently begs you not to leave her. Begs you to save her.
1705709756909.png

And with that final sentence we realise Delilah's story was never about a BDSM relationship or a comedy or a romance.

It was a story of a damsel in distress who did not realise she was trapped until her knight in shining armour was walking away.

1705710746050.png

I want to see Dee's story continue.
I want to know she escapes the hell she has found herself in.
I want her to have a happy ending.

Caroline aside, there isn't another character in the game who is more deserving of a happy ending.

lascivioxs

Sep 9, 2023
The quality of Delilah's story is leagues ahead of any other character in the game. There's just so many emotional layers to her and so much going on beneath the surface.

We have this silent and unapproachable "pool girl" for YEARS when ICSTOR slacked off. Then Onyxdime swoops in and breathes life into her.

View attachment 3278757

There is something captivating about her story. When you first meet her she is little more than a two dimensional bully. Her story opens with you confronting her and it seems like you are going to get a BDSM relationship similar to Celia. At this point the genre of her story is heroic tale of you sticking up for the little people getting bullied by her and her shadow figure friends. I will come back to those shadow figures later on.

As the second act of her story begins the genre abruptly changes into a comedy. The forth wall is repeatedly broken again and again for jokes. This mirrors you breaking through Delilah's own walls that she puts up. Delilah even seems to begin enjoying both winning and losing the playful bets you make with her.

At this point you are expecting the story to continue on this trajectory from hate to comedy to love. Except it doesn't. The third act of her tale sees her softer side emerge. The fourth wall breaking stops. She doesn't want to dominate you or you to dominate her. She wants a genuine relationship. A real connection.

You don't get to enjoy your time with Delilah though. Those shadowy faceless figures of her bitchy clique are monitoring her love life with you through her phone.

Now that her walls are down she is naked and vulnerable. She isn't afraid of you seeing her vulnerability though. It is the dark spectres of her bitchy clique that have trapped her.

When you see this picture it is easy to think that Delilah is the leader of this bullying gang. It isn't until we pierce the third act of her story that we realise she is no leader. She is their captive. Captive to their social elitism.

View attachment 3278755

It is probably lazy graphic design but I believe the shadow figures serve a purpose. Shadow figures in Milfy City are usually kept for background characters who do not matter in the story. The shadow figures in Delilah's story DO matter though. Her fellow bullies are continually present as faceless black silhouettes. They are ominous spectres. The only words they utter in her story are bullying chides and demands.

Even when they aren't physically present in a scene they continue to haunt Delilah over her phone. Interrupting the most private and intimate moments of her life. Dictating what she should do.

In the end Delilah finds herself trapped.

The rapidly changing genres of her story mirrors Delilah's own changing mental state and instability. She was comfortable in her bully group of bad bitches. But when you finally get through to the real Delilah and see who she is without the influence of these shadow figures she begins to find herself torn. I don't believe Deliah is a bully. I don't think she is a bad person. She's a good person who has forgotten how to be good under semester after semester of torment from these shadowy demons she believed were her friends.

In some ways Delilah is a metaphor for Milfy City itself. Pregnant with potential but a heartbreaking disappointing conclusion.

She tells you to leave. Tells you to go. Tells you she doesn't want you. And a part of you believes her enough to give up and walk away.

In the final seconds of her story the screen turns as black as the silhouettes that haunt her. Delilah's final thoughts are four white words barely visible against the overwhelming darkness. Words she cannot bring herself to speak aloud.

She silently begs you not to leave her. Begs you to save her.
View attachment 3278749

And with that final sentence we realise Delilah's story was never about a BDSM relationship or a comedy or a romance.

It was a story of a damsel in distress who did not realise she was trapped until her knight in shining armour was walking away.

View attachment 3278770

I want to see Dee's story continue.
I want to know she escapes the hell she has found herself in.
I want her to have a happy ending.

Caroline aside, there isn't another character in the game who is more deserving of a happy ending.
ok simp

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Is there a way to open up the gallery to replay events using this mod? Not the restored scenes, I guess, but the other ones?
The mod doesn't change the core functionality of the game. It only restores the removed content, such as text and images. It does not alter any code, for example, the gallery. So yes, you can replay the events.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
I hope that in a few years all this will be forgotten and "Milfy City" will take its place in the Pantheon of visual novels as one of the first legendary VNs.
Let me hear your thoughts.
LOL man,, Definitely not and not the way it finished. People liked it that time because, it was well rendered for that time period and well paced story and character development.
Unfortunately when DEV started to slack off he lost both the advantages.
There are plenty of VN with great models and stories.

Sadly there are even very good DEVs with better capacity than ICSTOR but for blind people like you they don't get enough support as they should but milkers like ICSTOR get all the patrons even though he provides worse and the models are now average at best.

SN: I am not a typical ICSTOR hater. His "Milfs Villa", "Incest Story" are among my all time favorites for pre-2020 games.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The mod doesn't change the core functionality of the game. It only restores the removed content, such as text and images. It does not alter any code, for example, the gallery. So yes, you can replay the events.
That's great then. How can I do that? I thought there was a place to click replay on the main screen but it's not there now. I can't find it on the computer or victory sign on bulletin board either.

Sep 16, 2023
The quality of Delilah's story is leagues ahead of any other character in the game.
Dude, from my perspective it's pure shit. But you know I respect your right to be simp for absolute bullshit of story and character. Well, only positive thing I can tell about Delilah sotry and model, it is better than Gremlin story and model. Anyway, it's just my personal opinion. Feel free to think otherwise. Like old Latins daid: "De gustibus non disputandum est."

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Romantic relationships and a romantic MC completely ruin the game. Why such sweetness? If the MC was always a dirty pervert and a cunning scumbag, it would be much more interesting. Love and all sorts of romantic relationships only spoiled the game. The MC must fuck and think about plans on how to corrupt his women, not caring about kinship and the rest, but thinking about how to make interesting triangles for sex and all sorts of perversions, etc. It’s a pity Bob doesn’t participate in sex; together they could fuck many women. When an MC has an assistant (no matter male or female) it is always interesting.

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
Okay, so I played this game a couple of years ago; I can't remember which update I played, but at the time, Delilah and Lily weren't even accessible, Judy had no sex scenes and Celia's and Linda's arc's weren't finished. And when I came on here to read about the game's development of lack there of, it was quite saddening to know that we would never see a conclusion to a game that I had become quite immersed in.

So, imagine my surprise when I came back here out of curiosity this month, to discover that the game had been "Completed?" Well I was keen to see how this game had concluded; was it a rushed and unfulfilling ending, or what was it what the story was always leading to? In my opinion, a little bit of both. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm so pleased we got to conclude Celia's and Linda's routes because they were, in my opinion, the best characters in the game with easily the hottest scenes, and I was also so happy to see Judy's arc completed too which included an incredible threesome scene with Linda.

However, it has to be said, what a waste of time Delilah was; yes, the character might've had some potential, but that was never going to be fulfilled. The same could be said for Lily and Violet, even though I like the latter, neither of them serve the main story that much. I would've much rather the developers dedicated the time they spent on those characters to build the harem and pregnant routes that were promised in the update that I initially played. It's such as shame that we'll never get to play through what the starting menu alludes to; orgies with Caroline, Linda and Sarah.

That being said though, I thought this game was dead in the water throughout all of 2023, so to see it get updated one last time with some fantastic scenes and provide a semi-conclusion by finishing off all of the girl's individual routes (or the girl's that mattered at least), I'll take that, I'll take that all day long. And it's nice to say that the game got some-what finished because that's better than it being not finished at all.

What a world we live in, eh? Milfy City has been "Finished," but yet we're still waiting on the tech update for Summertime Saga; truly we live in troubled times, haha.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Wow so he completely mutilated and neutered his own game to appease the puritans. That's sad. I'm honestly not even gonna waste my Internet data to download this now. For me Milfy City ended when I completed Caroline's path back in v6. I'm assuming since he removed the the incest Caroline's path was removed or neutered as well, same with moms path I'm assuming? God id be pissed if I was one of his paying subscribers and to think two years ago I actually considered being one. I just finished Once in a Lifetime and was thinking of playing this but I think I'd rather replay Once in a Lifetime, Sisterly Lust or Parental Love. Him removing the incest kink is a complete "fuck you" to the people who subscribed to him because of that kink.
Who said he removed the incest what the F are you even saying........there is incest BUT no real ending to the game yet i have seen his message he is doing separate ending for all and a harem ending just not in game he will drop that update later.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
What's the name of the game that had the Mom of this game with other 2 classic ones from others? Saw it few months ago on here but didn't save it lol

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes