Sep 2, 2019
Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion #2

Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion

Maybe someone can upload them here too.

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Uncensor Patch: -
* - CONTENT RESTORATION*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2 - Full Save - Italian TL* - German TL* - Gallery Unlock* - Multi+Cheat Mod*
wcdudley1980 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358 View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
like the game

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion #2

Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party Expansion

Maybe someone can upload them here too.
It's just the announcements for the future... not the availability

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I think this game doesn't deliver at all. Look at the main picture of this game and that is never achieved. No one know who is sleeping with who and everything falls flat. No one feels like it was a win just a consolation prize.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Was it the finding of the hidden cards, you found hard, or were you playing with a specific desired goal in mind and couldn't figure out how to make that happen?

I'm just curious.
Re-downloading game now to see. I just know I'm terrible at sandbox games.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Was it the finding of the hidden cards, you found hard, or were you playing with a specific desired goal in mind and couldn't figure out how to make that happen?

I'm just curious.
Okay well for starters I'm at the school and can't figure out what to do. Talked to Sarah by the locker,
opened up my own locker, opened the corridor, went in my classroom, went in Sara's classroom,
professor break room closed, went to toilets, went to doors for pool. Used other corridor, professor's office
empty, security room locked. Then I can click the back button and do it all over again, so I don't
know what I'm supposed to do.

Edit: Found another corridor with the professor in it.

Now trying to figure out how to get unlimited money because I know I done it the first time
some how entering some cheat code somewhere on the game, but cannot remember.

Edit: Asked Bob for money, clicked that blue thing with a question mark on it with a red arrow next to it
and it told me to go home and do that in afternoon, now I can't figure out what to do now, since it's not showing
anything else and skip time has a red X over it. I'm stuck!

Edit : I figured it out.

The automatic saves are a problem though, the game is not letting me save but doing it automatically
and it's not saving when I need it to save, for example it's not saving on Wednesday when I got the key
from Celia but the earliest save is back on Tuesday.

Edit: Figured that out.

Starting to get the hang of the game now.

Last edited:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I really need help, I'm stuck in a certain part, I've barely started the game, but there are tasks that the game asks me but I can't complete them, and I can't complete them because I don't have access to the map or the Internet, when the game itself tells me He says buy a camera or go to that place, I really need help.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really need help, I'm stuck in a certain part, I've barely started the game, but there are tasks that the game asks me but I can't complete them, and I can't complete them because I don't have access to the map or the Internet, when the game itself tells me He says buy a camera or go to that place, I really need help.
You have to leave the house to get access to the map.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Computer is located in MC bedroom but it's turned off. Chair in front of it, hover over computer and right
click, then click "user computer". Icons to the left and right depending what you want to do.

The map is in the upper right corner but doesn't work inside your house, go outside and then click
on the map.

After clicking the map you go to a view of the city. To buy cameras and such look for the Shop it's right beside your
home, once inside of the shop you will see a black figure at a cash register, beside him is a shelf click it, now click what
you want and buy it. Next to that shelf is also the Alcohol Shelf

Remember above all this game is a click game, it's all about clicking something with the mouse button
the majority of the time.

Inside home map cannot be used
01.JPG

Outside of Home
02.JPG

After clicking on map icon
03.JPG

Shop to buy camera
04.JPG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ConejoSSJ

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? I click two papers and it says you fail!
And all the papers I click are back the next day. I don't understand WTF I'm supposed to do here.
This is Bob's office something to do with company names.

05.JPG

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do here? I click two papers and it says you fail!
And all the papers I click are back the next day. I don't understand WTF I'm supposed to do here.
This is Bob's office something to do with company names.

View attachment 3332757
If the paper you have to pick says 69 then you have to pick all the ones that say 69 and so on.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes