PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have completed all the tasks but Celia can't go any further. I'm supposed to talk to Judy but Judy says I should talk to the director but he doesn't say anything. Now I'm stuck there and things aren't moving forward with Celia

What was the previous stage you did, before you were supposed to talk to Judy? I can tell you what you need to do next, because I've been compiling a guide while I play. At no point in Celia's route do you need to talk to the Principal.
If it's early in the route, you need to grab the letter from the table in Judy's office (by the door), then use the letter with the pen from the locker with the heart, and drop the letter in the locker in the breakroom.
If it is late in the route, you need to go to Celia's house at night and go to the living room to spy on Celia to find out what she likes, then return to Judy.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
ok, its been literally half ayear since i checked this game for the last time and im opening this page with my eyes closed to surprise myself if its finished or not. its going to be hilarious if its still abandoned

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not before 2053 ... if you keep yourself to this schedule you only get a pleasant surprise whenever it drops :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Fate stay

Grouch89

Oct 12, 2022
Is it just my game or does Isla I think her name is one of the neighbor's says its work in progress and gotta wait for update but I thought it had finished

Feb 5, 2018
Confirmed working for 1.0d still.

Gallery unlocker to force-unlock everything in the scene replay gallery, the secret card gallery, or both.

• unlocker.rpyc unlocks both the replay gallery on the computer and the secret card gallery.
  • secret_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the secret card gallery but not the replay gallery.
  • replay_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the scene replay gallery but not the secret card gallery.

Should work on all versions of the game, on existing saves, and on new playthroughs.

!! DOWNLOAD ONLY ONE OF THE FILES !!

You will get an error and the game won't run if you try to use more than one of the unlockers together.

If you want both galleries unlocked, you need to download unlocker.rpyc.

The unlock is permanent. Loading a save or starting a new game with the unlocker installed, saving that game, then removing the unlocker will not re-lock the gallery images for that save, but will prevent new games and older saves from having their galleries unlocked.

Install Instructions:

1. Download one of the files below.
  2. Move it into the game/ folder alongside the .rpa files.
  3. Run game and enjoy.
Not working 1.0e

Timy31

Jul 10, 2022
What was the previous stage you did, before you were supposed to talk to Judy? I can tell you what you need to do next, because I've been compiling a guide while I play. At no point in Celia's route do you need to talk to the Principal.
If it's early in the route, you need to grab the letter from the table in Judy's office (by the door), then use the letter with the pen from the locker with the heart, and drop the letter in the locker in the breakroom.
If it is late in the route, you need to go to Celia's house at night and go to the living room to spy on Celia to find out what she likes, then return to Judy.
I've already gone through all the routes. With Judy there is no note on the table. And Celia's door is always locked no matter what time of day it is.

• Sad
Reactions: R P

AsheDG

Aug 12, 2023
I have Sara's points at 2 and it's saying that I should talk with her in her bedroom but she isn't there. Is there a way to fix this?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I've already gone through all the routes. With Judy there is no note on the table. And Celia's door is always locked no matter what time of day it is.
What was the last thing you did with Celia, before the hint said to talk with Judy? Did you finish all the webcam stuff? Did you meet Celia in your room? Did you find Celia's weakness?

You can also upload your save file, maybe I can see where you are and find out what you need to do.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes