Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bob was truly fascinating—if you consider watching paint dry an extreme sport. His tales of filing paperwork could keep anyone on the edge of their seat
Then i'm sure you will appreciate the fact that Bob was Icstor's favorite character. Explains a lot in hindsight, really.

Reactions: Deznuts666

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
So what's new? Any end of game or again something in progress?
ICSTOR on his Patreon has been teasing and showing previews of a DLC, a "Pregnancy Party Expansion." No idea when that might be available, if ever, but I'm still struggling to get all of the 1.0e content unlocked. For example, Mom and Sara "night call" content is still blocked. That is, I can only call Caroline for night fun. Even after I talk with Sara and agree to hook up that night, the option is greyed out. And I've not seen any hints or workarounds posted in the thread.

Atomandguts

Sep 15, 2022
ICSTOR on his Patreon has been teasing and showing previews of a DLC, a "Pregnancy Party Expansion." No idea when that might be available, if ever, but I'm still struggling to get all of the 1.0e content unlocked. For example, Mom and Sara "night call" content is still blocked. That is, I can only call Caroline for night fun. Even after I talk with Sara and agree to hook up that night, the option is greyed out. And I've not seen any hints or workarounds posted in the thread.
Go to Linda's office room and find pink card
Go to Sara's classroom and find the same pink card

3.80 star(s) 425 Votes