MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
this game was never really finished, at one time in the previous versions it mentioned harem end game options and others, during the last scenes of the character you had a gray option which said future harem choice
So no Harem ending/routes? This game ain't complete?!

Apr 30, 2020
I didn't look up too much before playing because I didn't want to be spoiled, but how can the dev even call this complete? None of the main storylines converge to form any real conclusion, and the game just sort of ends without even saying it's over. You don't choose a girl, you don't get anyone pregnant, there's no marriage or harem or anything. You would think given the very first image you see when you open the game that there would at least be a threesome or foursome between the girls, but you don't even get that despite the possibility being teased a few times. One of the major motivations for continuing to play is to see how being romantically involved with all three girls in the house is going to be resolved, but he doesn't tackle it at all. What a total joke.
True.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
What he is doing himself is unknown
What he is doing is not working on anything new because of the 3 expansion to Milfy City, not 1 has been released and the "filthy pirate patch" that restores the "not patreon" friendly content is nowhere in sight.

So the chances of him working on a new game is slim to none currently.

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Ah for fucksake we fucking virgins without a blood coming out like a good scene should be, I hate when a game tries to act so edgy yet filled with the most vanilla shit ever with no proper fetishes or basically anything interesting

Jan 26, 2018
so help me out here guys, if we download the links here, do we have access to the Milfy City - DLC 1 - Pregnancy Party or do we have to go get that download ourselves?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Ah for fucksake we fucking virgins without a blood coming out like a good scene should be, I hate when a game tries to act so edgy yet filled with the most vanilla shit ever with no proper fetishes or basically anything interesting
blood is youtuber advertiser unfriendly :WeSmart:

This shit is so messy, the completed tag is so misleading
the base game is completed, if there is stuff like DLC or not then it's not up to tha rules, sequoia state park does something similar where the rest of the content is passed as DLC.

3.80 star(s) 429 Votes