manneychin

May 8, 2017
This game would be much better if it had NTR.
I'd more than :love: it if Bob would've already fucked his girls even before the start of the action in the game and MC slowly starts finding out with definitive confirmation late into the game.
Bob could've been the one who teaches them anal, to only use their daddy-hole and avoid pregnancies. The small one could blow him randomly just because she LOVES the taste of her daddy's cum while the big one could just be an anal whore for her daddy's THICK cock. This kind of NTR would be fucking awesome and the dynamic of MC slowly finding it all out and later helping his dad finally cum inside his girls pussies would be legendary.
I would not like it if rando strangers get to fuck the girls.

Nothing like that will happen, though. The action needs to be kept vanilla because most of the audience is very snowflakey and self-inserts.

LunarEcho

Jun 1, 2024
How is the "censorship" implemented in this? I remember one game before referring to your parents as your "landlords" and siblings as "tenants" or something which was really hard to put up with, so I'm curious what the case is here. I don't really mind either way, but figure I'll check before getting any of the patches.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
How is the "censorship" implemented in this? I remember one game before referring to your parents as your "landlords" and siblings as "tenants" or something which was really hard to put up with, so I'm curious what the case is here. I don't really mind either way, but figure I'll check before getting any of the patches.
All games that involve incest have the same bullshit, that ended up making any sense. Without using the content restoration, this AVN is simply weird. I don't care for incest, but one of the best AVNs I've played, this kinky is mandatory. The prohibition in fictional AVNs is even worse to understand. The devs must come up with all kinds of tricks to avoid their games being banned from the most profitable sites.

And yeah, it's the "landlords" and siblings as "tenants" rodeo in this one.

Reactions: LunarEcho

kotn7777

Jan 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Content Restoration Mod 0.5 Alternative Dialog Mega

NOTE: This MOD already includes everything related to INCEST. It was developed specifically with incest in mind. You do not need any other mod or patch.

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.
0.5: Linda's path is fully restored.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
0.5 - Linda's Path is fully restored. The same goes for Bob, Judy, and the twins. Integrated a walkthrough for the friendly neighborhood lesbians, along with countless other minor additions and adjustments.
Does it work in v1.0e? Also can it be used in conjunction with lewdpatcher's patch, gallery unlocker and kago3 cheat mod?

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
So I've dl'ed the compressed version of the game (abot 1.4gb, as opposed to the 9gb uncompressed but un-incestified [unpatched] version) about everytime I go to the Shop to buy the items needed for my character, i get the "an exception occured" while loading image with a screenful of text.

Has anyone had the same problem with the compressed patched version? Can somebody help me please what to do? Thanks in advance, ye kind helpful dudes.

3.80 star(s) 429 Votes