Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I'd more than :love: it if Bob would've already fucked his girls even before the start of the action in the game and MC slowly starts finding out with definitive confirmation late into the game.
Bob could've been the one who teaches them anal, to only use their daddy-hole and avoid pregnancies. The small one could blow him randomly just because she LOVES the taste of her daddy's cum while the big one could just be an anal whore for her daddy's THICK cock. This kind of NTR would be fucking awesome and the dynamic of MC slowly finding it all out and later helping his dad finally cum inside his girls pussies would be legendary.
I would not like it if rando strangers get to fuck the girls.

Nothing like that will happen, though. The action needs to be kept vanilla because most of the audience is very snowflakey and self-inserts.
You need much personal help as needed. The one you quoted also.

Reactions: EJW

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I'd more than :love: it if Bob would've already fucked his girls even before the start of the action in the game and MC slowly starts finding out with definitive confirmation late into the game.
Bob could've been the one who teaches them anal, to only use their daddy-hole and avoid pregnancies. The small one could blow him randomly just because she LOVES the taste of her daddy's cum while the big one could just be an anal whore for her daddy's THICK cock. This kind of NTR would be fucking awesome and the dynamic of MC slowly finding it all out and later helping his dad finally cum inside his girls pussies would be legendary.
I would not like it if rando strangers get to fuck the girls.

Nothing like that will happen, though. The action needs to be kept vanilla because most of the audience is very snowflakey and self-inserts.
" People don't share my fetishes so they are snowflakes "

Sure bud.

Kookiezie

Dec 22, 2023
I give it a solid 7/10. As a sandbox it's actually frustrating how you can no longer fuck anyone after you finished their story, even at night you can't wake them up and fuck them, only anal. I wish there was more option to do, but I guess whatever. Hope their next game has more things you can do after you finished someone's storyline.

Reactions: Lees91 and Cleese00

joelurmel

Engaged Member
Nov 3, 2022

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
You have just not installed properly the Koga mod. You have to extract it directly under ...\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\game.
Not in ...\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\game\Koga3-mod
Thank you bro, but forgive a dumb noob, where do we get/dl the [..\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\game]? :cry:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I plan to make a video enhancement mod for this game since animations contain a lot of different flaws

The goal is to achieve a better overall quality with these actions :

1) Fixing weird motion artefacts which I believe are interlaced frames (~25% of all animations)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) reduce compression and noise artefacts
example :

3) And of course convert all animations to 60 fps for smoother motion

4) More efficient compression encoding (from VP8 to VP9) which basically divides the bitrate by 2

I'll probably release it after the next "DLC" update

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2022
Confirmed working for 1.0d still.

Install Instructions:

1. Download one of the files below.
  2. Move it into the game/ folder alongside the .rpa files.
  3. Run game and enjoy.
Well, I did it exactly like that but I can't find the gallery button ingame. Where is it supposed to be / show up? :unsure:

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Well, I did it exactly like that but I can't find the gallery button ingame. Where is it supposed to be / show up? :unsure:
On the PC of the MC you can replay sex scenes again.
For the Secret Image you need to look at the peace sign above the pc in the MC's room

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Honestly, the Delilah story is quite stupid.
It would've made some sense if the MC had some chance to train in advance. Because the way it is currently it is just a counter humiliation. What's the point of that? The goal was to make her loose her cocky attitude. But as long as she and the MC just counter-humiliate each other that won't get her to loose that arrogant attitude of hers.
So, allow the MC to train in advance. No need for the MC to be humiliated each time first.

EDIT:
So the whole idea was to break the ice and get through to her by humiliating each other. The last round wasn't that bad actually.
But the end just sucks.
How is he supposed to mind-read?
She's just gone. Silly ending.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
A much better ending would've been to have a week pass.
Then a message from her: One Date. Next Saturday. Pick me up at 6pm. We'll see from there where it goes.

Or instead of fucking her right there in the locker room in this unromantic way he could've moved it to her place, cooked another dinner and turned it into a nice, romantic evening with happy end, worthy of taking her virginity. Really showing her how it would feel like to really open up to someone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jorjor69

mr.dash

Apr 8, 2023
Basically he remove the content with neighbors and said it is complete. So people now waiting for DLC with neighbors content. Next level scam.
what an asshole dev

Sorry no, I was talking about another game that updated, in that thread, but somehow it got moved to this thread not by me.
oh man was I excited no problem tho

also anyone care to make this compressed?
I cant give two fucks about this game but still want to play

Reactions: Fatact5463

Aran06

Apr 27, 2017
True facts: Many good games either abandoned in the middle or ended up with worst update... Milfy City, the landlord character should have be send out of the house or kept invisible.. Other than that it was a good game..

Reactions: vmaks
3.80 star(s) 429 Votes