E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Are you using some software to do that? I have static IP cause my ISP sucks.

I tried everything, guest download, free account, app account. Mega locks my IP cause in Colombia the max size to download is about 1 Gb, not even the hole Gb, but close, man that sucks.
So, use a vpn. Then before your 1gb quota is reached, pause it. Then kill ur connection. If using a pc, make sure u dont allow mega to store info on computer (someone said u have to deny mega otherwise when u change ur I.P. it will know u already hit quota). Then either use a different vpn or change ur ip manually. Then go back into mega and resume download.

Me, i got the app on phone. Then went on computer and made a free account but used my app account info for that. (Even after making that account i had some difficulty logging into that account on my pc so i just started using my phone to download all the time).
If all else fails, if you're sure u downloaded the client to ur pc, u can pause it at ur limit, then wait a couple hours and unpause and use another gb. Seems most people seem to get 1gb per hour, but its on a 4 to 6hr rotation for me.
If using phone app, just pause once limit reached, then resume after couple hours or hour.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Looks like ICSTOR team has started to hit their stride with this game. The other games weren't all terrible, but they had some pretty glaring flaws. This one though works great. Progression is steady, you can't get lost, and the renders look good. Not to say it's perfect. The characters are still pretty standard archetypes, the releases are taking way too long, and it's not always clear about where you can click/what you're supposed to do to progress. Even when the game tells you exactly what to do, it can be confusing finding exactly where you're supposed to be clicking. Like when the game lets you start working for "Bob". It was a little hard to know where to click to start the job. I tried talking to Bob to see if that was how, but it wasn't. I tried talking to the receptionist and that wasn't it. I tried clicking on the desk, which just led to clicking on the statue. And finally the chair. It just seemed really unnecessary to make it the chair and then the papers on the desk, and it wasn't very intuitive to click on the chair. It would be way more intuitive to talk to Bob/Receptionist. Since you have to talk to someone to do all of the other jobs in the game. Like taking pictures of Caroline you talk to Caroline and working for Linda you talk to Linda. It's little things like that that are the only things really dragging down the game. Unlike past games that all had pretty glaring flaws that were hard to look past. I'm glad to see the team is learning from their past mistakes and becoming better developers.

Reactions: Volta

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Looks like ICSTOR team has started to hit their stride with this game. The other games weren't all terrible, but they had some pretty glaring flaws. This one though works great. Progression is steady, you can't get lost, and the renders look good. Not to say it's perfect. The characters are still pretty standard archetypes, the releases are taking way too long, and it's not always clear about where you can click/what you're supposed to do to progress. Even when the game tells you exactly what to do, it can be confusing finding exactly where you're supposed to be clicking. Like when the game lets you start working for "Bob". It was a little hard to know where to click to start the job. I tried talking to Bob to see if that was how, but it wasn't. I tried talking to the receptionist and that wasn't it. I tried clicking on the desk, which just led to clicking on the statue. And finally the chair. It just seemed really unnecessary to make it the chair and then the papers on the desk, and it wasn't very intuitive to click on the chair. It would be way more intuitive to talk to Bob/Receptionist. Since you have to talk to someone to do all of the other jobs in the game. Like taking pictures of Caroline you talk to Caroline and working for Linda you talk to Linda. It's little things like that that are the only things really dragging down the game. Unlike past games that all had pretty glaring flaws that were hard to look past. I'm glad to see the team is learning from their past mistakes and becoming better developers.
why such a long text long text long text long text long text?)

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Still 90%? How long has it been, four weeks? Let's be generoes and say it reaches 100% by the next Sunday, add another week for his testing and boom - It is unlikely the game will be released this month.

Reactions: Koniar

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
First ICSTOR game I played was MILF's Villa, aside from the little shit main character the worst thing about it was being RPG Maker.

Are you using some software to do that? I have static IP cause my ISP sucks.

I tried everything, guest download, free account, app account. Mega locks my IP cause in Colombia the max size to download is about 1 Gb, not even the hole Gb, but close, man that sucks.
I typically use JDownloader, sometimes with my VPN, usually though when I do hit the limit I just turn it on and get a new IP, I use to manually change my real (dynamic) IP by spoofing my router's MAC Address so my ISP would give me a new one, I think the limit on Mega for me is between 3GB and 5GB.

Reactions: dato000 and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
First ICSTOR game I played was MILF's Villa, aside from the little shit main character the worst thing about it was being RPG Maker.

I typically use JDownloader, sometimes with my VPN, usually though when I do hit the limit I just turn it on and get a new IP, I use to manually change my real (dynamic) IP by spoofing my router's MAC Address so my ISP would give me a new one, I think the limit on Mega for me is between 3GB and 5GB.
Just out of curiosity, do u have the app on ur phone too? Just dont remember if i got more DL quota for getting app as well. I get 6gb/5 or 6hrs

Guss

May 26, 2018
Last I seen was the 25th, don't quote me on this. Just all depends on how much more ICSTOR wants to get into this update.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
ICSTOR know what they're doing, if they say it'll be ready this month it will be, give the dev their due he/they don't piss around, we have eleven day left of this month, even taking a whole 7 for testing he has time to spare.

hselectfan

Apr 14, 2018
I don't want to give anyone false hope, but a dev in another thread released an update today instead of tomorrow because he heard Milfy City was updating tomorrow and he didn't want to compete. So take that for whatever it's worth.
Let's hope it's true! :FuckYea:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
lol it’s not going to release tomorrow. it’s still at 90% with several animations needing to complete (which take much longer than mere renders). once it hits 100% there’s another week of testing. i imagine the last bit of work involves both animation and coding to put it all together.

end of the month sounds like a fair bet for final release.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Why use mega at all? Recently they've been capping speed and they have data cap... Just use any downloader and another host and you'll be fine (I get better speed on most hosts with XDM than I do on mega nowadays and there's no cap)

wind damascus

Aug 30, 2017
hi i wanna ask something guys. just played this few days ago and not expecting that much. and well, i know why people so love on this one. the lighting and the animation is great. and the modelling is not like ur regular vn and that is better than any vn (no honey select) i ever saw.

my question is, is Linda's story ends on after we got the business trip's date ? im waiting on weekend in-game and its locked. the walkthrough is kinda mess as well so just figuring out by urselves is quite hard tho

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
If he is using a VPN it doesn't matter. As far as mega is concerned he is in the country the VPN server is in.
No, i meant his download quota might hve different limits....meaning he might not actually get the 4 to 6gb every 4 to 6hrs like me....or the 3 to 5gb like was said in post. Thats all i meant. He might have to go through 1gb every time he plays the ip address change game...
Now, as far as the vpn, then yes shouldnt matter. He can say he's anywhere.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes