E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Why use mega at all? Recently they've been capping speed and they have data cap... Just use any downloader and another host and you'll be fine (I get better speed on most hosts with XDM than I do on mega nowadays and there's no cap)
I can do 4gb in under or up to 5mins with mega. I'm happy with that

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I don't want to give anyone false hope, but a dev in another thread released an update today instead of tomorrow because he heard Milfy City was updating tomorrow and he didn't want to compete. So take that for whatever it's worth.
What developer?

Reactions: Pantisocrat

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
I have 200MB fiber and for about 5-6 months I can't get more than 1,2mbp/s on mega, at least with a downloader and other hosts I get at least 2mbp/s and no data cap

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah I've pulled a 5GB file in 3 minutes before without having an account at all. Apparently their free limits are dynamic though, it depends how much 'left over data' they have, or so they say.
When I do hit my limit (an increasingly frequent occurrence recently), ...I pick another exit.

Reactions: E-Dog

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does this apply to the macbook version? I downloaded patch.rpy and all I'm getting is text edit with no way of dragging it to the Milfy City application.
Save the file, don't open it.

Go to the folder where the app is. ctrl-click on the app, select "Show Package Contents". Open "Contents", "Resources", "autorun", "game". Drop the patch in there.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have 200MB fiber and for about 5-6 months I can't get more than 1,2mbp/s on mega, at least with a downloader and other hosts I get at least 2mbp/s and no data cap
At&t right?

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
Save the file, don't open it.

Go to the folder where the app is. ctrl-click on the app, select "Show Package Contents". Open "Contents", "Resources", "autorun", "game". Drop the patch in there.
This worked out pretty well and is running fine. Thanks for the help. I feel like I need to take a class on the basics of coding one of these days.

Quick question though, when the new update drops, will that overrate the already existing app or just basically be a new app?

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Actually I saw a lot developers to release their games around the release date of Milfy City, such as My Cute Cousin, A wife and mother and many more. For example My cute cousin got the same delay as this game now.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I have fewer MBs than you and it's usually 9mbp/s but sometimes it can go up 12mbp/s, maybe you live in a country with a slow internet or your internet provider is shit.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just out of curiosity, do u have the app on ur phone too? Just dont remember if i got more DL quota for getting app as well. I get 6gb/5 or 6hrs
Just on PC, generally don't mess with downloading anything but signed apps on my phone. Usually downloads at full speed on my 100Mbps connection, sometimes the speed will drop but pausing and unpausing the download usually takes care of that.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes