Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i finally see the new update and i am now start to download it.
Can someone tell me if i need to dowload also the hotfix? Or the main link is already patched?
Also che i use me old save?
Anticipate thankses.

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys i finally see the new update and i am now start to download it.
Can someone tell me if i need to dowload also the hotfix? Or the main link is already patched?
Also che i use me old save?
Anticipate thankses.
You wont need the fix if your using an old save,i did used my 0.3c save with not a single issue.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm the writer for the game.

I just wanted to make a short announcement regarding Caroline.

*There are some minor spoilers for 0.4 included within this post, so I would urge you to read at your own caution.*

I've been given some leeway to write scenes as I see fit based upon the images provided. In some instances, this has allowed me to develop characters' backstories beyond what ICSTOR had originally designed or envisioned.

In this instance I chose for Caroline to have several ex-boyfriends given that she's a young woman in her mid-twenties. It only seemed natural that she would have had some previous relationships by that age. I didn't anticipate that it would lead to a backlash in any way. I strongly disagree with some individuals' claims that she is "the town bicycle" or a "slut," but I'm not here to start an argument.

One of the purposes of Caroline's exes was to provide a sharp contrast of how they treated her, compared with how the player treats her. The nightclub scene served as an example of such. Gradually, as Caroline and the player do more together she realises that nothing is the same as it was with her exes. She gets butterflies in her belly with every kiss, she experiences pleasure that past partners never gave to her, and she learns that she might be able to have a healthy romantic relationship with the player.

Another reason I chose this is because I felt it fitted well with her character. Caroline is a character who strives for maturity and independence (Granted, she can't always achieve her goals on her own). It made sense for her to be proactive in her social life, as well as her work life. This is why I wrote her character as having multiple previous relationships.

The final reason is that Caroline is a character who enjoys sex. She's more than happy to use it as a reward for the player when they assist her in her shop. Why would such a character who is both fiercely independent and
positive about sex choose NOT to date and try to find a boyfriend?

I do apologise if you are unhappy with how Caroline's backstory has developed. Any blame for that lies entirely with myself, and not with ICSTOR. At present, I am working with ICSTOR to make small alterations, including editing away references to multiple previous partners. Thankfully, in this medium of art, nothing is set in stone and adjustments can quickly and easily be made to resolve potential issues.

The most productive conversation that can probably be had regarding this is: Are you happy with any of the women having former partners? (Obviously some like Linda require at least one former partner for logic's sake.)

If the answer is a resolute 'no', then I know I can irk away from it during future versions of this game.

I'll remain around for the next hour or so to answer questions - but it's an extremely active thread, so if I don't get back to you I'm probably swamped replying to other users.
To be honest Caroline came annoying to an extreme sometimes in this updates because of the boyfriends talk. Till this update Caroline was my clear favorite with Linda a close second (but second nonetheless),in some scenes she made me pause for moments because of the things she was saying during sexual scenes. I remember in particular one at the bedroom telling us " how lucky we are that we have her because other guys want her" and was like that's mood kills comments during sex and almost reason for an argument (might be something that's sensitive to me, don't know honestly).

I think the you changed her too much in this update and she came us obnoxious, meaning in previous update the where comments that showed she was "experienced" like that she never brought boys home (or she didn't remember sorry) and was okay about, it because it was a simple comment that showed she had experience without coming out as obnoxious with her previous relationships.

I think should re-write a lot of ex dialogue in the update imho, but to be clear the ex-boyfriend in the club was okay to me because it showed how different we are with them. Also the dialogue about the her going bareback when too horny at her store with her first and Violet and us with her after the shoot should be more that is what violet does cuz she get's super horny and Caroline making a comparison, that she almost has done that and make apart of her next update and that it happens her to her for the first time with us. It will make a more controlled individual then she has written in 0.4.

What makes her story my favorite is that is shows two individuals finding their soul-mates and their struggle that they can't actually be together, i honestly love their arc because it's the most believable and original in some parts and the last update made me think you (plural) ruined the trueness and the hopeless romantic vibe it had. Also the start of this update was very cringy for me, in the last scene in 0.2 with Caroline it showed she was starting to care for us truly and i was expecting that she would shy away out of fear or cut it off completely. I was kinda right about it but she come out in the break up really mean and unnecessarily looking like she did for her self and not for (which is true but till that moment she was caring very much and had the protective big sis vibe and it did a 180 on us there).

Also the last two updates (0.3 and 0.4) made the Mc look like a sex-obsessed, self-interested and cruel guy. with Sara at one moment he was like let's take it slow and the next is we aren't couple because i haven't fucked you yet, i was like what happened to the kid that was horny starting something with a virgin girl like him, but pushing her a bit more then necessary because he is horny?. Also i think when Caroline broke the deal with him his first thought shouldn't only sexual because, the previous night we had the choice to tell her that we love her and someone that is in love doesn't think about sex (only...). Also i thought the roles should be a bit opposite with not talking to Caroline because we are heartbroken and not wanting to talk with her and she trying to restore things to their pre-deal relationship (or both not wanting to talk, don't know) but not only talking to her because we want sex, it felt dishonest and emotionless.

To conclude, just re-write (if possible) the constant dialogue about her exes in the sex scenes especially, let the club scenes intact it was fine, the comparisons that we are better then her exes are ego boosters about a young or any guy and some simple lines about her past sexual life are fine that are not speaking in specifics (specifics about exes are mood killers). Make the MC genuine again, meaning a kid that is horny and is looking for sex but most important to him are his relationships and their feelings (with Linda, Sara and Caroline) then just that he can have sex with them, a great example of him caring about her mind-state was in the photo-shoot with Caroline when he apologized to her about selfish he was (and it almost felt ooc then, because there was no showing of him caring about her feelings in any thoughts or dialogue till that point).

P.m if you want me to talk about specifics in dialogue, i care about this game a lot because i think it can be the best one around... but the constant changes of the characters is making it worse then i ever expected (like the last to updates with the Mc in 0.3 and 0.4 in his sudden sex above feelings treatment with Sara and Caroline and what i wrote in this essay(jesus...) about Caroline's ex talk.
Fin

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So, just out of curiousity:
How many peeps out there know what a carbon copy refers to?
I busted out laughing reading the dad use this reference

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

*There are some minor spoilers for 0.4 included within this post, so I would urge you to read at your own caution.*

I've been given some leeway to write scenes as I see fit based upon the images provided. In some instances, this has allowed me to develop characters' backstories beyond what ICSTOR had originally designed or envisioned.

In this instance I chose for Caroline to have several ex-boyfriends given that she's a young woman in her mid-twenties. It only seemed natural that she would have had some previous relationships by that age. I didn't anticipate that it would lead to a backlash in any way. I strongly disagree with some individuals' claims that she is "the town bicycle" or a "slut," but I'm not here to start an argument.

One of the purposes of Caroline's exes was to provide a sharp contrast of how they treated her, compared with how the player treats her. The nightclub scene served as an example of such. Gradually, as Caroline and the player do more together she realises that nothing is the same as it was with her exes. She gets butterflies in her belly with every kiss, she experiences pleasure that past partners never gave to her, and she learns that she might be able to have a healthy romantic relationship with the player.

Another reason I chose this is because I felt it fitted well with her character. Caroline is a character who strives for maturity and independence (Granted, she can't always achieve her goals on her own). It made sense for her to be proactive in her social life, as well as her work life. This is why I wrote her character as having multiple previous relationships.

The final reason is that Caroline is a character who enjoys sex. She's more than happy to use it as a reward for the player when they assist her in her shop. Why would such a character who is both fiercely independent and

I do apologise if you are unhappy with how Caroline's backstory has developed. Any blame for that lies entirely with myself, and not with ICSTOR. At present, I am working with ICSTOR to make small alterations, including editing away references to multiple previous partners. Thankfully, in this medium of art, nothing is set in stone and adjustments can quickly and easily be made to resolve potential issues.

The most productive conversation that can probably be had regarding this is: Are you happy with any of the women having former partners? (Obviously some like Linda require at least one former partner for logic's sake.)

If the answer is a resolute 'no', then I know I can irk away from it during future versions of this game.

I'll remain around for the next hour or so to answer questions - but it's an extremely active thread, so if I don't get back to you I'm probably swamped replying to other users.
Dude, its fine she had boyfriends. And its fine if she fucked everyone of them. You ran her back story just fine. Keep up the good work!!

Every girl is allowed to have had boyfriends/girlfriends and every one of them is allowed to not be a damn virgin! And, in my opinion u could even walk in on or catch them fucking their ex's or current sig. other or even jus a random person. Thats life!

kaiserata

Aug 18, 2018
I've put v3 ending save folder(because i want to stark from v4's beginning) to games/saves but it doesnt work.Can someone help me?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
To be honest Caroline came annoying to an extreme sometimes in this updates because of the boyfriends talk. Till this update Caroline was my clear favorite with Linda a close second (but second nonetheless),in some scenes she made me pause for moments because of the things she was saying during sexual scenes. I remember in particular one at the bedroom telling us " how lucky we are that we have her because other guys want her" and was like that's mood kills comments during sex and almost reason for an argument (might be something that's sensitive to me, don't know honestly).

I think the you changed her too much in this update and she came us obnoxious, meaning in previous update the where comments that showed she was "experienced" like that she never brought boys home (or she didn't remember sorry) and was okay about, it because it was a simple comment that showed she had experience without coming out as obnoxious with her previous relationships.

I think should re-write a lot of ex dialogue in the update imho, but to be clear the ex-boyfriend in the club was okay to me because it showed how different we are with them. Also the dialogue about the her going bareback when too horny at her store with her first and Violet and us with her after the shoot should be more that is what violet does cuz she get's super horny and Caroline making a comparison, that she almost has done that and make apart of her next update and that it happens her to her for the first time with us. It will make a more controlled individual then she has written in 0.4.

What makes her story my favorite is that is shows two individuals finding their soul-mates and their struggle that they can't actually be together, i honestly love their arc because it's the most believable and original in some parts and the last update made me think you (plural) ruined the trueness and the hopeless romantic vibe it had. Also the start of this update was very cringy for me, in the last scene in 0.2 with Caroline it showed she was starting to care for us truly and i was expecting that she would shy away out of fear or cut it off completely. I was kinda right about it but she come out in the break up really mean and unnecessarily looking like she did for her self and not for (which is true but till that moment she was caring very much and had the protective big sis vibe and it did a 180 on us there).

Also the last two updates (0.3 and 0.4) made the Mc look like a sex-obsessed, self-interested and cruel guy. with Sara at one moment he was like let's take it slow and the next is we aren't couple because i haven't fucked you yet, i was like what happened to the kid that was horny starting something with a virgin girl like him, but pushing her a bit more then necessary because he is horny?. Also i think when Caroline broke the deal with him his first thought shouldn't only sexual because, the previous night we had the choice to tell her that we love her and someone that is in love doesn't think about sex (only...). Also i thought the roles should be a bit opposite with not talking to Caroline because we are heartbroken and not wanting to talk with her and she trying to restore things to their pre-deal relationship (or both not wanting to talk, don't know) but not only talking to her because we want sex, it felt dishonest and emotionless.

To conclude, just re-write (if possible) the constant dialogue about her exes in the sex scenes especially, let the club scenes intact it was fine, the comparisons that we are better then her exes are ego boosters about a young or any guy and some simple lines about her past sexual life are fine that are not speaking in specifics (specifics about exes are mood killers). Make the MC genuine again, meaning a kid that is horny and is looking for sex but most important to him are his relationships and their feelings (with Linda, Sara and Caroline) then just that he can have sex with them, a great example of him caring about her mind-state was in the photo-shoot with Caroline when he apologized to her about selfish he was (and it almost felt ooc then, because there was no showing of him caring about her feelings in any thoughts or dialogue till that point).

P.m if you want me to talk about specifics in dialogue, i care about this game a lot because i think it can be the best one around... but the constant changes of the characters is making it worse then i ever expected (like the last to updates with the Mc in 0.3 and 0.4 in his sudden sex above feelings treatment with Sara and Caroline and what i wrote in this essay(jesus...) about Caroline's ex talk.
Fin
Maybe can not cut out this text of Caroline about her ex, but make it a "soundless thought"?

Plushiebo

Aug 13, 2018
hello. I've tried to open this on mac and all i'm getting is error messages saying: "The application can't be opened." I've tried doing the right-click open on it and it still won't open. This is the third time I've re-downloaded the file and it's successful unzipping and all, but the application itself won't open. The file I downloaded was the compressed mac version. Am I doing something wrong?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for coming here to discuss the game with our community, it's always cool when a developer does this :); about Caroline I can only repeat what others have said: there is nothing wrong with her having had boyfriends (it would be odd if she didn't considering her age and personality) however her mentioning them and what she did with them so often WHILE fooling around with the MC felt rather weird; of course it's not such a big deal (for me anyway) but it's something you may want to consider for future updates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hello. I've tried to open this on mac and all i'm getting is error messages saying: "The application can't be opened." I've tried doing the right-click open on it and it still won't open. This is the third time I've re-downloaded the file and it's successful unzipping and all, but the application itself won't open. The file I downloaded was the compressed mac version. Am I doing something wrong?
There is a way I can edit my name?
Better ask those questions in the walkthrough thread.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

And as far as this talking about previous exploits during bj negative talk....it makes plenty of sense that she would do this considering its already established that shes a talker in bed from when mc fucked her ass-cheeks. Personally, I think its fine and hot when its a game. I love dirty talking sluts!! Lol

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Personally I don't really have any strong opinions on the Caroline stuff since I never really cared for her. I did find her kind of frustrating personality wise this update though, she almost felt like a different character. As for the ex boyfriend stuff I think people are upset the way it was handled, not the fact that a woman in her 20s has sexual experience. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be told by a girl about all the times she's fucked a bunch of dudes bareback while in the process of grinding against me which happens in the image below. To make matters worse she won't let you fuck her yet either.

1535569826218.png

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Ryahn has already posted the mac instructions in the thread today.....even if he did jack it from bossapplesauce. Just search it out because i couldnt tell u the post number.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Personally I don't really have any strong opinions on the Caroline stuff since I never really cared for her. I did find her kind of frustrating personality wise this update though, she almost felt like a different character. As for the ex boyfriend stuff I think people are upset the way it was handled, not the fact that a woman in her 20s has sexual experience. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be told by a girl about all the times she's fucked a bunch of dudes bareback while in the process of grinding against me which happens in the image below. To make matters worse she won't let you fuck her yet either.

View attachment 143814
Exactly! There is nothing wrong with having sexual experience for a girl her age, however I definitely don't need to know every single detail of her past sex life :coldsweat:.

Reactions: Zero919

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i found the update great , the writing was good very surprising which is a good thing because i'm getting bored of the generic writing of all these games , they all look the same

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And as far as this talking about previous exploits during bj negative talk....it makes plenty of sense that she would do this considering its already established that shes a talker in bed from when mc fucked her ass-cheeks. Personally, I think its fine and hot when its a game. I love dirty talking sluts!! Lol
x'Dx'Dx'D. Talking dirty can be hot in some situations.

Just a small niptick but i think Caroline's hands should be touching her brothers shoulders or legs to better support herself while she moves grinding his dick against her thighs and clit instead of just being to the sides doing nothing.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How many hours of rough gameplay would I find in the current status of development?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes