RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted
Let's stop wanting everything handed on a plate people!

Start reading what is written in the open post of the thread!

Reactions: E-Dog

Deminious

Aug 25, 2018
yea still not answered..what is OP ! the fucking O and the P whats it mean man I used the DL link in page one....fuck...anal..givin me anal here man

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ok cool guys sorry to post . thanks bud for being generous though for the info
Dont worry about posting. Its just tiring when people dont read the first page of the thread since so many people dont and there are so many damn people on this thread that its frustrating.
Please, feel free to post here or anywhere.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm the writer for the game.

I just wanted to make a short announcement regarding Caroline.

*There are some minor spoilers for 0.4 included within this post, so I would urge you to read at your own caution.*

I've been given some leeway to write scenes as I see fit based upon the images provided. In some instances, this has allowed me to develop characters' backstories beyond what ICSTOR had originally designed or envisioned.

In this instance I chose for Caroline to have several ex-boyfriends given that she's a young woman in her mid-twenties. It only seemed natural that she would have had some previous relationships by that age. I didn't anticipate that it would lead to a backlash in any way. I strongly disagree with some individuals' claims that she is "the town bicycle" or a "slut," but I'm not here to start an argument.

One of the purposes of Caroline's exes was to provide a sharp contrast of how they treated her, compared with how the player treats her. The nightclub scene served as an example of such. Gradually, as Caroline and the player do more together she realises that nothing is the same as it was with her exes. She gets butterflies in her belly with every kiss, she experiences pleasure that past partners never gave to her, and she learns that she might be able to have a healthy romantic relationship with the player.

Another reason I chose this is because I felt it fitted well with her character. Caroline is a character who strives for maturity and independence (Granted, she can't always achieve her goals on her own). It made sense for her to be proactive in her social life, as well as her work life. This is why I wrote her character as having multiple previous relationships.

The final reason is that Caroline is a character who enjoys sex. She's more than happy to use it as a reward for the player when they assist her in her shop. Why would such a character who is both fiercely independent and
positive about sex choose NOT to date and try to find a boyfriend?

I do apologise if you are unhappy with how Caroline's backstory has developed. Any blame for that lies entirely with myself, and not with ICSTOR. At present, I am working with ICSTOR to make small alterations, including editing away references to multiple previous partners. Thankfully, in this medium of art, nothing is set in stone and adjustments can quickly and easily be made to resolve potential issues.

The most productive conversation that can probably be had regarding this is: Are you happy with any of the women having former partners? (Obviously some like Linda require at least one former partner for logic's sake.)

If the answer is a resolute 'no', then I know I can irk away from it during future versions of this game.

I'll remain around for the next hour or so to answer questions - but it's an extremely active thread, so if I don't get back to you I'm probably swamped replying to other users.
I remember my college years. I had 2 partners before I met the person who would become my spouse. And I was slow. That was before I hit 20.

There is nothing odd about Caroline having multiple sexual partners by her mid 20s. I'm perfectly fine with it. Now, if she runs off to someone else after she starts with the MC...that's a problem.

Thank you for your writing in this game. I'm really enjoying it.

Have you guys seen the Ren'Py mods of the earlier ICSTOR games? See this thread: .

I've been playing IS1, and the writing in some places is comical, and not in a good way! I was thinking that the writing in Milfy City is way better, and now I know why!

One last comment - Liza's fantasy when the MC was being rough with Yazmin was really hot!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
HOLY SHIT !!!! Lean to read OP and this thread !!!!! Your question have been answered about 30 times at last 2 days !!!!
You cant help the whole world dude. You'll end up shooting urself first!

Edit: On the bright side it gave me the biggest laugh I've had all day from this thread!

Reactions: Nerttu

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so I haven't really posted on this forum yet, but I have to say that out of all the female characters in this, I love the interactions with the MC and Caroline, I have high hopes for them as the game progresses, keep up the good work!
@Onyxdime

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I understand me asking for help with a problem that was already solved was tiresome but was there any reason to be asses about it?

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
I read some people saying icstor was changing some earlier renders. Will I miss anything if I use a previous save or is it fine?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

*There are some minor spoilers for 0.4 included within this post, so I would urge you to read at your own caution.*

I've been given some leeway to write scenes as I see fit based upon the images provided. In some instances, this has allowed me to develop characters' backstories beyond what ICSTOR had originally designed or envisioned.

In this instance I chose for Caroline to have several ex-boyfriends given that she's a young woman in her mid-twenties. It only seemed natural that she would have had some previous relationships by that age. I didn't anticipate that it would lead to a backlash in any way. I strongly disagree with some individuals' claims that she is "the town bicycle" or a "slut," but I'm not here to start an argument.

One of the purposes of Caroline's exes was to provide a sharp contrast of how they treated her, compared with how the player treats her. The nightclub scene served as an example of such. Gradually, as Caroline and the player do more together she realises that nothing is the same as it was with her exes. She gets butterflies in her belly with every kiss, she experiences pleasure that past partners never gave to her, and she learns that she might be able to have a healthy romantic relationship with the player.

Another reason I chose this is because I felt it fitted well with her character. Caroline is a character who strives for maturity and independence (Granted, she can't always achieve her goals on her own). It made sense for her to be proactive in her social life, as well as her work life. This is why I wrote her character as having multiple previous relationships.

The final reason is that Caroline is a character who enjoys sex. She's more than happy to use it as a reward for the player when they assist her in her shop. Why would such a character who is both fiercely independent and

I do apologise if you are unhappy with how Caroline's backstory has developed. Any blame for that lies entirely with myself, and not with ICSTOR. At present, I am working with ICSTOR to make small alterations, including editing away references to multiple previous partners. Thankfully, in this medium of art, nothing is set in stone and adjustments can quickly and easily be made to resolve potential issues.

The most productive conversation that can probably be had regarding this is: Are you happy with any of the women having former partners? (Obviously some like Linda require at least one former partner for logic's sake.)

If the answer is a resolute 'no', then I know I can irk away from it during future versions of this game.

I'll remain around for the next hour or so to answer questions - but it's an extremely active thread, so if I don't get back to you I'm probably swamped replying to other users.
i have to say your writing is good,and ofcourse animations and renders are always superb.now whats been done is done,but i have to say if you continue this story telling about caroline's past in future updates esp. for caroline is something people may not agree.now caroline fans are stuck for about 6-12 months for sure.anyways who am i to judge,im just a pirate,so peace out man.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I understand me asking for help with a problem that was already solved was tiresome but was there any reason to be asses about it?
Sorry if another member didnt have a nice attitude towards ur question. Just try to understand that the stress level on this thread has been outrageous all week long now. Some peeps have had their patience burned away.
Please, feel free to post here or anywhere else on this site.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If peoples asks stupid questions (ansvered multiple times) and are too LAZY to use SEARCH function (top right corner), or they don`t bother to READ this thread, they get answers they deserve !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: E-Dog and VOYEUR

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Ultimately its your story man... Besides with the exception of Sara, who is still a teenager (18 i think), it wouldnt make sense for anyone else to be virgins. Caroline is an adult woman in her mid 20's, its obvious she would have at least some sexual experience and its not like you wrote it in the triple digits.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@Ryahn has already posted the mac instructions in the thread today.....even if he did jack it from bossapplesauce. Just search it out because i couldnt tell u the post number.
Hey, I even put that I shamelessly took it from him XD

Does the 0.4b mega download include the incest patch?
Read the OP

save pleasse
Why not used the search function. Its 100% free and donts bite.

What is OP... Im new man..lingo dead. fml lol
OP = Original Post aka the 1 post of the whole thread. Where all the links are and everything.

Reactions: Nerttu

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
so I haven't really posted on this forum yet, but I have to say that out of all the female characters in this, I love the interactions with the MC and Caroline, I have high hopes for them as the game progresses, keep up the good work!
Tell onyxdime that! (Just put an @ at beginning of his name in ur post or write him)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes