koowara

Jun 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "Nerttu, โพสต์: 1061425, สมาชิก: 96528"] โดยทำทุกงาน !!!! ตรวจสอบ comp ของคุณ คุณมีทั้งหมด sceens !!! [/ QUOTE]
Thank you

JackWheel

May 4, 2017
The game has become really heavy to download (over 2 GB)
Downloading with torrent is best, but torrents need active seed.
Is it possible to consider the opportunity of using upgrade files to switch from one bugfix to another, for example from 4a to 4b or 4c, and use the full download only for releases, for example from 3 to 4 or 5?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I don't understand why the extension would be missing. Are all of your file extensions hidden? Adding another might not help. Google "how to show file extensions" for your operating system if none are showing for any files before you start adding extra extensions.
rename the save, delete
155580_7-5-LT1 this is the file name. I put this in the save files of the game but it isn't working
rename the save and delete 155580_ and it will then appear in the number 7 save page

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The game has become really heavy to download (over 2 GB)
Downloading with torrent is best, but torrents need active seed.
The torrent posted has several high speed seeds, myself included, and I'll probably continue seeding it for some time (as I'll probably forget about it). Just make sure your client is connectable (google it) if you're not getting any peers.

It'd be nice if the OP included a torrent file, so that people could more easily find it. It'd probably have to be made by one of them for authenticity reasons though.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
So ... LINDA WINNER! :eazyHype:

I'm even a little sorry for Judy :FeelsBadMan:. She's just a mortal woman. It is unfair to put it in one poll with the Goddess.

supermanxx0

Apr 9, 2018
does anyone know how to get past the pink Congratulations banner when you complete all scenes with a character? It doesnt let me go past it

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Reactions: franzo
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes