Pussy-Buster

Aug 6, 2018
I ended up downloading this game for 2 hours and here's what happened in the end.

I tried to extract the rar file and this error message pops up.

upload_2018-9-3_2-55-12.png

Is there somebody who had the same issue?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I ended up downloading this game for 2 hours and here's what happened in the end.

View attachment 145128

Did u grab mac instead of pc? Maybe try 7zip instead.

In my game i have done BJ and anal to celia now celia and some other new activities lile celias home are work in progress.WHAT TO DO??
Ask in walkthrough thread please

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
No, I'm pretty sure that I downloaded the PC file, and I've already tried to extract it with 7-zip but it didn't work
Re-download is all i can say then. Make sure 7zip is most updated version too. But, prob just redownload.
How big does it claim the file size is?

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
After all the hype surrounding this game (and its place in the Popular Games category), I was initially a bit put off by the rather wonky location transitions and the odd scheduling (am I even supposed to bother with going to class?), not to mention what initially seemed to be the standard lazy groundhog day approach of people always saying the same thing in the same locations etc...

But once the game picked up the pace-I now realize why it is so acclaimed. The sheer quality of the character renderings and the incredibly detailed animations really set this one apart from the crowd. Personally not that interested in the teacher subplot (or is that the main plot??), and hoping the Therapist plays a larger role in the future, but the whole overall dynamic is pretty well done. Still not that far along (not that sure actually-i am at 2/5 with Linda and Sara, but have no idea what that scale is for the current .4C), but I can see why people are supporting this one.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is the teacher next?
No. Liza/Mother is next. Don't expect the teacher anytime soon since icstor prefers pandering as a guideline for what to put in the game.

View attachment 145128

Either the download was corrupted or you winrar is out of date.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
First of all thanks to anyone who cracks and serves this game.

All I want to ask game ends after relationship with auntie & elder sister plus 1? I think I finished game :)
And another: Installed game to another folder apart from previous version. How did it find my old saves automaticly? Game loaded where I left before...

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes