May 8, 2018
I have a question, has anybody also noticed this error, see picture, the font size talking to Macy on Monday afternoon ?

Have anybody report this mistake to icstor ? If not, can anybody report this ?

I use the new version 0.4c
And you didn't thought that she maybe whispers that, to herself? Apparently she's into MC but he doesn't get it.

Reactions: aaronburr

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
First of all thanks to anyone who cracks and serves this game.

All I want to ask game ends after relationship with auntie & elder sister plus 1? I think I finished game :)
And another: Installed game to another folder apart from previous version. How did it find my old saves automaticly? Game loaded where I left before...
Yes you completed game for now, wait now for another update where story will continue.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I ended up downloading this game for 2 hours and here's what happened in the end.

I tried to extract the rar file and this error message pops up.

View attachment 145128

Usually it is the AV. Just turn off AV when extracting or put your download folder in the AV exception list. That helped me..

Is there somebody who had the same issue?
You probably put it on the wrong folder.
Here the patch works fine.
Well its supposed to go into the milfycity/game folder... so i put it right..

Guess ill try to download it anew..

muhbla

Sep 9, 2017
i have a problem. sometimes the choosable icons (for example @Night when waking the girls) dissapear and the game stucks. so there is nothing to choose and i can only abort scene. any solutions?

Sousuke71

Dec 28, 2017
First thanks for this awesome game and this nice update.

I fond a little bug in version 0.4c with aunt liza when you can visit both at night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
First thanks for this awesome game and this nice update.

I fond a little bug in version 0.4c with aunt liza when you can visit both at night.
You're missing the corresponding webm-videoclip.

Check if it exists in the folder structure and if not - maybe your virusscan was overly zealous ... :p

Sousuke71

Dec 28, 2017
They are the directory videos, but in the sript the directory "videos" is missing.
I changed the script form ....Movie(play="04 Liza-NSV-AF1.webm... to ...Movie(play="videos/04 Liza-NSV-AF1.webm...
and it works.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
They are the directory videos, but in the sript the directory "videos" is missing.
I changed the script form ....Movie(play="04 Liza-NSV-AF1.webm... to ...Movie(play="videos/04 Liza-NSV-AF1.webm...
and it works.
Can you supply a patch file? How was it no one else came across this yet (or did they and I didn't notice)?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What is this incest patch? whats the meaning of "with incest patch"?

1. sexual intercourse between closely related persons.

13. Computers. a small piece of code designed to be inserted into an executable program in order to fix errors in, or update the program or its supporting data.

Reactions: aaronburr

Sousuke71

Dec 28, 2017
I searched for footjob and didn't find somthing with aunt liza, therefore i wrote about my bug.
I don't now about a proper patch i could only change the script in the game.
Here is my changed script

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
lovely game, it is a bit slow though.
i am waiting for the rest of the game!
thanks.
Nothing wrong with a slow burn game as long as there's an eventual payoff, which is why it's so frustrating for most Patreon games, you just don't know if there ever will be. Luckily, this is ICSTOR we're talking about.

Reactions: josef2600

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

1. sexual intercourse between closely related persons.

13. Computers. a small piece of code designed to be inserted into an executable program in order to fix errors in, or update the program or its supporting data.
Thanks! I couldnt think of a smart ass response to that question. Sir, dictionary definitions work just fine as well!

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes