bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
I think so but because there is an inventory bug you cant use anything in your inventory, ive been reading that you need to sellect a cleaning solution or something in your inventory to go with the bucket then u can clean the pool...

Do you have inventory bug as well?
I don't have the inventory bug just the trackpad is too slow or sometimes it locks up from pressing it too much

Reactions: over the edge

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think so but because there is an inventory bug you cant use anything in your inventory, ive been reading that you need to sellect a cleaning solution or something in your inventory to go with the bucket then u can clean the pool...

Do you have inventory bug as well?
I don`t understand, where the hell you guys get those bugs ????? I have played this game from start (1:st version and then update by update), and I don`t have had a singel bug what so ever so far. I don`t use WT, cheats or OTHER peoples saves so that may be the reason. Btw, in this moment I have 0.4b !!!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Would you mind to explain, I have laptop and NO mouse !!
I explain .. the response of the touchpad is late, and I do not have time to get into the "jump" zone. I dropped 50 times until I connected the mouse ..

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the game, a benchmark for animations including kissing which tends to get forgot. its good to play a game where your not having to look at the walkthrough every second. i only found a couple of cards so far in the 4c version is there a link to where the others may be

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I explain .. the response of the touchpad is late, and I do not have time to get into the "jump" zone. I dropped 50 times until I connected the mouse ..
Don`t your touchpad have buttons ???? Mine works as fast as my mouse buttons !!!!

Reactions: KRaj
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes