Jul 30, 2018
I love this game a lot but after playing 0.3 I had my tab reset. i know this game was of 600+ mb. but Now I download this game is of 331 mb. how can this happen I just worried If they Cut some scenes?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It would have been hotter if Caroline and MC's sex will be like accidental then just go with the flow if it went in because of too much teasing and sexual tension it becomes inevitable, instead of them planning to do it

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It would have been hotter if Caroline and MC's sex will be like accidental then just go with the flow if it went in because of too much teasing and sexual tension it becomes inevitable, instead of them planning to do it
And then he knocks her up :FeelsGoodMan: (by 'accident', in the heat of the moment).
Come on ICSTOR, you've done it before.

koba777

Aug 17, 2018
Wow - this is amazing!
I've never imagined that erotic games came so far - this is total immersion. The rendering is fantastic, colors are bright and sex scenes are hot. I'm really lucky to play this top-of-the-class-game.
My favorite FC is Linda, she's phenomenal, and I'd llike to thank the artist created her greatly. I mean other FCs are fascinatig too, but Linda - with her shady cat's eyes... the best.
I'd like to add some tiny comments and the first is about animated sex scenes. All female characters (except Sara) have grown up bodies with massive butts and boobs (I hope real ones, no silicone). During sex encounter they (boobs and ass cheeks I mean) sway a little, and change form, especially when FC is not wearing bra and changes positions. Maybe I'm asking for too much but if such corrections to body movements is made sex scenes would be hyper-real.
Next, sometimes FC and MC look like cut-out cartoon (without shades) for example - Linda siiting in her bedroom with notebook in the morning is it possible to add shades or some bed deformation under the weight of body, or its too much?
The third comment is about a plot. Well I see, that this game is "harem type", and MC should be agile to please all this beautiful women, but I would suggest to add some competition - like some more handsome guys lurking arounda and trying to get some attention (you know what i mean ;)) from FCs, sometimes they envy main MC, sometimes main MC envies them. The whole school laughed at MC when he invited Celia, maybe somebody should notice that Celia softened in some time...
And what about shrink, I mean Judy? There was 1 session in the beginning and 1 conversation about Celia misdemenour while at first unexperienced MC made it through with 5 women!!
Thats all, look forward to v0.5!:))

Reactions: Heisemberg

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Since ICSTOR gave us a lovely 2 for 1 in the last update (Caroline update with a great start with the aunt thrown in) do we think that the 0.5 Linda update will have some Judy thrown in, since she is one of the characters that we've been introduced to that we don't have any scenes for yet, the other being lily, who IMO would work better in a Sara update.

It just seems like Sara and Lily are a pair, Caroline and Violet, Aunt and her wife, Zuri and Suri (OK that's not even a proper pairing, they're the same model, but it helps my point so meh) and Linda and Judy, perhaps just wishful thinking but it seems to make sense to me, though it does leave Celia on her own, unless the pairing are in fact Mom + Aunt and wife and Judy + Celia, we'll see.

jl127

Jul 26, 2017
The amount of content in this version is quite a big let down imho.. So long I was waiting.. No matter, still one of my favorite games, great animations and quality!

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Since ICSTOR gave us a lovely 2 for 1 in the last update (Caroline update with a great start with the aunt thrown in) do we think that the 0.5 Linda update will have some Judy thrown in
Well... hardly a 2 for 1 seeing as all updates so far apart from v 0.3 have had more than one character. Update 3 only focused on Sara but it only took 1 month to develop. Whereas update 4 took nearly 3 months. More characters = longer development time. Lots of people complained about update 3 so im gonna assume he will carry on focusing on more than one character per update and no doubt it will be few months before a release, and its safe to assume Judy will finaly get some content as she is consistantly ranking very high in the polls but is always beaten by Linda and Caroline.

Lucasok

Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys, firstly sorry for my bad english.
I would like to know if you guys intend on making more content for Mrs. Celia and therapist Judy, or if only depend on popularity poll.
Thanks in advance

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys, firstly sorry for my bad english.
I would like to know if you guys intend on making more content for Mrs. Celia and therapist Judy, or if only depend on popularity poll.
Thanks in advance
Most of the time he takes his cues from the Patreon Polls. So far we got big updates that focus around Sara and Caroline. I'd say either Auntie or Celia will be next. I'd also guess that we'll see more Mom content before we see any more for Judy (though he might take the same route as with 0.4 and start Judy with a Mom-centric update). Personally, I want to see more Spanky Neighbour stuff :p

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes