Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone have any hints with how to move forward with the older sister I have done the 6 photoshoots talked to her in the morning and I can do no more

Vizzard88

Oct 30, 2017
Here is the very beginning of v.04 from my PC. Change the name on the computer MC.
Do not forget to correct the name of the save, so as not to damage your
Sorry but I do not understand much about these things. Could you explain to me the procedure I have to take to play with these save files, please?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Sorry but I do not understand much about these things. Could you explain to me the procedure I have to take to play with these save files, please?
Delete the old ".save" files and load my file. It is necessary to delete here Milfy_City-0.4b-pc \ game \ saves and here C: \ Users \ ????? \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ Milfy City.
If the name MC is not displayed correctly - change it on the MC computer (bottom left corner on the screen)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you want to play at somebody elses saves, you download the save file, renamed the file it`s correct form (usually remove numbers in front and the low dash), place file in your games save folder and play !!!!!!
PS. You CAN`T play the game back from somebodys saves, only forward at that point, so if you have your own saves DON`T delete them !!!!!

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I just finished playing this game. It's pretty nice. Sometimes abit hard to understand what to do next to continue the plot. But after alot of hours I managed to complete all of the stories to the current end.
Looking forward to more material now :) Especially with Sara. How often does this game get updated?

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I just finished playing this game. It's pretty nice. Sometimes abit hard to understand what to do next to continue the plot. But after alot of hours I managed to complete all of the stories to the current end.
Looking forward to more material now :) Especially with Sara. How often does this game get updated?
Each update takes about 1-3 months,it depends on how many heroines will be included.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
It seems hes gonna finish the game at v1.0. Its better i guess.Instead of milking sometimes you just finish it nicely without ruining the game.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Can anyone help me? I cant progress with Linda, I can only ask for a kiss at morning and ask her to come to my room at night, I also can wake her up at night but thats all, i cant even find her in her own office, any help?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Can anyone help me? I cant progress with Linda, I can only ask for a kiss at morning and ask her to come to my room at night, I also can wake her up at night but thats all, i cant even find her in her own office, any help?
It's all for Linda. Wait for Linda in the next update

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Btw, next time send your question (like this) there !!!!

GSM90

May 15, 2018
It seems hes gonna finish the game at v1.0. Its better i guess.Instead of milking sometimes you just finish it nicely without ruining the game.
Before finishing I want to see mom+both sis+aunt+son secene that would be epic 5some

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes