E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Why do you <removed> make shit so hard to download... Either use a "3rd Party App" or some site that caps downloads at 150, unless you pay money... Shit's real f'ing shady.
Free mega account will get u 6gb/6hr download quota. I use it all the time no probs. If u r uncertain how to properly use mega just ask. (Assuming ur refering to mega. If not, then someone else needs to help u.)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I have hunch next winner will be Sara, just in order to wait some more to have actual sex with any of three main girls :D
Nah man, Caroline always wins against Sara in polls and then Linda wins against Sara when Caroline is blocked from voting.

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Man I'm glad sarah didn't win the 0.5 poll, she's just damn ugly and looks like a child. Just an opinion tho.
Hope delilah gets an update she's one of the most beautiful characters in the game to me

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I've put the savefile into the game/saves folder, but when I enter the game the save is nowhere to be found
You need to remove the random numbers at the beginning. Save files for RenPy games are required to be named 1-1-LT1.save ; 1-2-LT1.save ; 1-3-LT1.save and so on.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Man I'm glad sarah didn't win the 0.5 poll, she's just damn ugly and looks like a child. Just an opinion tho.
Hope delilah gets an update she's one of the most beautiful characters in the game to me
That's because she is a child. The MC and Sarah are in high school. Unless you're playing without the incest patch, at which point I've got to ask, why would anyone here do that?

Reactions: Khada and E-Dog

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
That's because she is a child. The MC and Sarah are in high school. Unless you're playing without the incest patch, at which point I've got to ask, why would anyone here do that?
I kinda like Sarah and her girl next door vibe. It's cute. Definitely prefer Linda and Caroline. As far as the patch statement you made double P, and this is rare for me, I got nothing. Couldn't agree with you more.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
idk if this has been asked, but i checked the search, and i'm trying to find the song that plays when you talk to the mother about what she did in the car with you. The music is driving me nuts, i gotta know what it's called. thank you again guys!

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes