• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
How exactly do I get Sara to visit me at night? I had her scene where she's talking to he friend, saying she should come when I'm asleep. But going to sleep does nothing. Any ideas?

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
You don't need to sleep, she will be in your bedroom at night, then just click on her to progress irc.

TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
You don't need to sleep, she will be in your bedroom at night, then just click on her to progress irc.
She's supposed to just show up? Do I need to skip the time somewhere else, because she just doesn't appear. She's always in her bedroom in the evening and at night.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
did she talk to you about coming to your room at night? irc that happens first then she just shows up one night.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
also, i think you need to buy the broken controller from the shop and then beat her at the fighting game on the console in her room, when you have done that she will show up that night in your room.

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Goals
100% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!

Does this mean next update will have fully animated sex scenes. If that's true then next update will probably take longer.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Goals
100% complete
Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!

Does this mean next update will have fully animated sex scenes. If that's true then next update will probably take longer.
I would assume it wouldnt, since there would be no point on having a money objective for that in that case.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can someone tell me, what's the difference between full animations and the animations we have already in this game?

LovingSon

Jul 22, 2018
There is a saves folder inside Main gane/game !!!

My main game folder does not have a "saves" folder in it. The only three folders are game, lib and renpy.
All the saves seem to be stored in C://users/{myname}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Milfy City

So will the new .4 version recognize the saves from that folder?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
My main game folder does not have a "saves" folder in it. The only three folders are game, lib and renpy.
All the saves seem to be stored in C://users/{myname}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Milfy City

So will the new .4 version recognize the saves from that folder?
he meant there is a 'game' subfolder.

Reactions: LovingSon

terrorsquadzom

Aug 18, 2017
is there a cheat for more money? im kinda stuck with no money after giving caroline $200 and then $150 ... i have $4 and not able to clean the pol anymore or work at the moms office.

am i screwed?

EDIT: nvm, found it

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
is there a cheat for more money? im kinda stuck with no money after giving caroline $200 and then $150 ... i have $4 and not able to clean the pol anymore or work at the moms office.

am i screwed?

EDIT: nvm, found it

You can make money in Bob's office, picking up papers on the table

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes